Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner has done a good job at marketing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner has done a good job at marketing!

Look at the NBS threads. The dude has already started people to watch his fights...he has people who watch him to see him lose and to see him win..Sound Familiar?

Soon he will having people paying to see him lose on PPV.
    Don't you people see the marketing ploy he is using?

Amazing to be honest, I didn't even know who this guy was until late 2012 and all of a sudden he is now clogging up NSB on here, people are digging up his robbery case from 2010 that only had 9 replies at that time compare to almost 250 replies after a day wow.

Comment

He certainly understand and excels at that part of the game. Broner certainly isn't original in what he does but it is formula that has always worked in boxing so a lot of guys should take note.

Now not every guy could do what Broner does and get the same results but it should get guys who are very good fighters but lacking exposure at least thinking about some plans to get more exposure.

Comment

Amazing job...maybe he should bust some more old ladies in the face and snatch their purse.

Hell maybe this time he can push an old elderly man in a wheel chair down a fight of stairs while stealing his wallet. That will sure boost his marketing popularity!

Comment

Yes he has...purse snatching is on par with Floyd women beating.

Comment

Whatever he's doing, he's made himself one of the hottest topics in the boxing community and he has generated ratings which means that people want to see him perform for whatever reason.

Comment

amazing how marketing is more important than making great fights.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The guy desperately needs a PR agent.

The things he says are ridiculous, his intros are ridiculous, and he alientates people.

Sure, there is something to be said about making people hate you so that they'll watch you lose, but that can only take you so far. Even Mayweather isn't as obnoxious as Broner.

People need to try and take a page from the book of Ali. Be c0cky, be flashy, but also be personable and charming.

Kids these days.

That being said, I love watching the guy fight.
                Last edited by right_hand_lead; 02-18-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Amazing to be honest, I didn't even know who this guy was until late 2012 and all of a sudden he is now clogging up NSB on here, people are digging up his robbery case from 2010 that only had 9 replies at that time compare to almost 250 replies after a day wow.
                  I think it was seven original posts. I was like the twelfth, and mentioned that it would be interesting to see how many posts the thread would eventually have. It's over 260 and counting.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                    amazing how marketing is more important than making great fights.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Pretty much this. Not to mention he damn near copied everything Floyd's already done, except on a larger, TROLLING scale.

Comment

Working...
                    X