Collapse
No announcement yet.

My thoughts on Mayweather-Mosley fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts on Mayweather-Mosley fight!

First off, let me say that I didnt expect it to be as one-sided as it was, especially with the scare in round 2, but that just goes to show you how great Floyd Mayweather really is, and he showed potential to do even more in this fight... I was impressed with Mayweather's performance, not the best we've ever seen him in the ring, but it's because his opponent was arguably his biggest challenge of his career. So I was very impressed with Floyd, especially because he let his hands go a little more, and showed heart fighting through the rest of round 2, and going on to dominate en route to a wide Unanimous decision.

To all the people here saying Shane Mosley was shot, just stop, because you're pathetic always trying to find an excuse every time Floyd fights to discredit his opposition, and it's the same ones who say Floyd is going to lose. Mosley was outclassed and got tired really easily because Floyd made him miss, just like everyone else. I think Floyd shouldve gone for the knockout in the last 3 rounds, but you can't blame him for respecting Shane Mosley's power.

Also, Mayweather was arguably the most hurt weve ever seen him in his career in the ring, but you've got to take youre hat off for Pretty Boy because of the way he handled it. Shane said we'll have to see how he reacts once he get's hit, and I think he reacted greatly, he felt it, but he was smart, and got through it.

As for Shane, I give my hat off to him for coming into the ring with possibly the greatest of all time, and not only that but for going the distance while getting hammered by pot shots and counter's that wouldve sent probably any other welterweight to the canvas. Sure, Mosley was tired and overmatched, no doubt, but that just shows the extent of Floyd's talent. I dont think Shane should retire, I think he should get up to 50 wins and then call it a day, just to cross that bench mark. He should fight Ricky Hatton, to be honest, that would be a scrap.

All in all, a very good fight in my opinion as far as Floyd's performance, and this superfight was a great turn out for fans, fighters, staff, and everyone watching at home, and this should definitely shut up alot of the haters/critics and hopefully sparks up the negotiations with Pacquiao again.
Working...
X