No announcement yet.

just a conspiracy theory..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a conspiracy theory..

Now not knocking Mayweather, he got a new fan that night after i saw the fight, want that to be clear, the dude is a boxing master, he's an AWESOME fighter in the truest sense of the word.

but i was talkin about this with some guys.. i heard that the USADA ppl are close with Mayweather, he knows those guys etc, thats how he got those ppl there. i don't know when the last blood test of Mayweather was, but Mosley's last blood test was in his dehydration period to cut weight as we saw in 24/7. in that period, you are already pretty weak, and not able to really get off well...

then having blood taken.. wouldn't that weaken you more? looking at shane's performance gassing out after 2 rounds.. especially after seeing the dismantling of Margarito in past fights, is it possible that that last blood test was somehow preplanned at an inconveniencing time?

even though mayweather fought like a beast, for the first time, he was actually in front of his man, not being so safety first as usual, but taking some shots..

can i be right or is my mind just playing tricks on me? comments, and not trying to hate.. just thinking out loud..

Anyway.. Mayweather fought a great fight, Mayweather Pacquiao, let's make it happen!

USADA isn't close with anybody...

You must recognise that Money Talks in this crazy world we live in...

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
      USADA isn't close with anybody...

You must recognise that Money Talks in this crazy world we live in...
      ok so what are you saying? does that mean that i might be right? i don't remember where i read it from, it sucks that i don't have a source right now, but i did hear that Mayweather camp and USADA were acquianted..

and yea, money talks

Comment

bump up, come on guys.. need your thoughts on this

Comment

Working...
        X