Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alfredo Angulo Puts Living Hell Behind Him, Looks Ahead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alfredo Angulo Puts Living Hell Behind Him, Looks Ahead

Alfredo “Perro” Angulo was welcomed back at a press conference on Tuesday, put together by Golden Boy Promotions after being held for 8 months in the El Centro Immigration detention center. Angulo was in great spirits as he sported a full set of hair and made his way around the compact dining room at the La Serenata de Garibaldi restaurant greeting members of the media.

[Click Here To Read More]

I wonder if we will ever get the full story. Seems funny to keep a guy detained when he could be bringing in money both in revenue and tax dollars for the country unless there was a reason to. Glad to see him out as I think he was good for boxing and not a bad person but something still seems fishy to me about this whole thing. He was cleared and that is all that matters but why couldn't Golden Boy do something sooner?

Comment

Great stuff.Be good if Perro could get 2 or 3 tune ups then fight Gabe Rosado in a rematch early next year

Comment

Great to hear for angulo.Get him a tune up,Then maybe a title shot

Comment

Angulo vs. Bundrage in a "dog" fight. "peeleft:

Comment

Poor guy! I'll be rooting for him in his next fight!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Alfredo “Perro” Angulo was welcomed back at a press conference on Tuesday, put together by Golden Boy Promotions after being held for 8 months in the El Centro Immigration detention center. Angulo was in great spirits as he sported a full set of hair and made his way around the compact dining room at the La Serenata de Garibaldi restaurant greeting members of the media.

[Click Here To Read More]

what did he do to go to prison?

Comment

So can he live and fight in the US now without any problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Bajingo View Post
                  So can he live and fight in the US now without any problems?
                  I was gonna reply to your comment till I saw your avatar GTFOH with that shlt.

Comment

Angulo vs winner of Lara martirosyan

Comment

Working...
                    X