No announcement yet.

Charles Barkley "Boxing is my favorite sport"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Barkley "Boxing is my favorite sport"

He just said it right now during the half time segment of the Cavaliers-Bulls game.

He talked about how Emanuel Steward once told him that he hates it when people say that someone almost won, when in reality, they're just not good enough.

They should replace Lennox with Barkley.

They interviewed Barkley at some college football game and he said "you have to be a real man to box or play football, those are my favorite sports".

Barkley's a real fan, he's not one of those celebs that just goes to the big events to be seen. He's in the audience during Mayweather-Corrales, with his head looking like a chicken mcnugget.

Eddie Murphy's a big fan too. Sugar Ray Leonard was talking about how Eddie has an extensive fight collection.

Comment

Yea I just heard that, would love Barkley to be an HBO commentator

Comment

He's only saying that because he has no rings

Comment

Barkley is the man

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
            They interviewed Barkley at some college football game and he said "you have to be a real man to box or play football, those are my favorite sports".

Barkley's a real fan, he's not one of those celebs that just goes to the big events to be seen. He's in the audience during Mayweather-Corrales, with his head looking like a chicken mcnugget.

Eddie Murphy's a big fan too. Sugar Ray Leonard was talking about how Eddie has an extensive fight collection.
            Yeah, I just like when they say it on national TV. It would help bring more people in.

I didn't know that about Eddie, I thought he just showed up on the 24/7 because he had a passing interest.

A great boxing match > anything else any other sport can offer

Comment

cool i love barkley!!! and your sig is awesome martinez is a beast!!!

Comment

They just made another boxing reference

Comment

Barkley ain't afraid to tell it like it is either. I thought what he said about Celebrities these days was true.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
                    They just made another boxing reference
                    I caught that. They usually make a lot of references and comparisons to boxing, especially during good games.
                    Originally posted by ADDICT View Post
                    Barkley ain't afraid to tell it like it is either. I thought what he said about Celebrities these days was true.
                    I didn't catch the celeb comment.

Comment

Working...
                    X