No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Promises To End Pacquiao By Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Promises To End Pacquiao By Knockout

The official stat line in the eight-year rivalry between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez shows a 2-0-1 lead in favor of Pacquiao. Many will argue that the number should be reversed, some contending that Marquez won all three bouts.

The one thing that is universally agreed upon is that there is little separation between the two all-time greats, even through 36 rounds of action. It’s entirely possible that we don’t receive a definitive conclusion to the debate following their December 8 showdown at the MGM Grand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Your going down on Dec. 8th Juan! You're almost 40 years old and you've yet to prove to judges, to fans, and to yourself that you got what it takes to beat Manny Pacquiao. The last fight was your best chance for a win and you blew it! This fight you'll take a beating worse than any of the prior three. Go on and retire without complaining and you might save some face in the end having suffered defeat #3 via Pacman. Retire and do your boxing tv show and reminisce about the days of old.

Comment

I was telling myself I'm not going to watch Pacquiao-Marquez 4. Now it seems all interesting since they're both looking for a knockout. Marquez is bulked up and planning to be more aggressive and Pacquiao seems serious this time round. Should I really watch this? I just don't want to be disappointed like last time round...

Comment

Pacquiao's going down on Dec. 8th You're 39 years old and in the best shape of your life. Fuck the judges You've already proved to the fans, and to yourself that you got what it takes to beat Manny Pacquiao. The last fight you beat Pacquiao before they robbed you. This fight you'll beat him worse than any of the prior three. Go on and retire with your millions and this victory. You're a legend enjoy your health and your family. Retire and do your boxing tv show.

We love you champ

Comment

Unfortunately The more overaggressive he is the more chances he gives to pac to pound him out or put him down he already has the plan last time he had it won until he stepped off the gas in the later rounds hes just got to do what he did last fight but do it for the WHOLE fight and he will win if he goes aggressive on pac then hes going to hit the deck that's pacs bread and butter.

I honestly don't care who wins now just lets have a knockout so we can see some better fights instead of jmm vs pac 5-6-7-8-9-10

Comment

Originally posted by Swaggin' View Post
            I was telling myself I'm not going to watch Pacquiao-Marquez 4. Now it seems all interesting since they're both looking for a knockout. Marquez is bulked up and planning to be more aggressive and Pacquiao seems serious this time round. Should I really watch this? I just don't want to be disappointed like last time round...
            if you're a boxing fan. jesus, what a silly question. i'll be watching with my dick in my hand. no ****.

Comment

Hahahaha... yea right.
              Marquez knock out Pacquiao.... right up there with Pacquiao fighting Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Swaggin' View Post
                Honestly I think marquez is just saying what he's suppose to say. If he says he's gonna play it safe whos gonna buy the fight? Once marquez gets hit he will go back to playing it safe.

Comment

I got a strong feeling this fight is gonna end in a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Pacquiao's going down on Dec. 8th You're 39 years old and in the best shape of your life. Fuck the judges You've already proved to the fans, and to yourself that you got what it takes to beat Manny Pacquiao. The last fight you beat Pacquiao before they robbed you. This fight you'll beat him worse than any of the prior three. Go on and retire with your millions and this victory. You're a legend enjoy your health and your family. Retire and do your boxing tv show.

We love you champ
                    The only one who's got robbed between these two was Pac in fight one and that's real shiz right there, not just the Pac haters showing their faces like yourself. Marquez never won fight 3 1. because he just plain ain't good enough 2.because he was only there for a payday anyhow. Marquez should've won at least one of their fights but now he's gonna get more than he bargained for and get beat down badly. JMM can't prove to anyone he deserves to be Pac's equal on the ATG list because he just isn't good enough plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X