No announcement yet.

Where's David Price?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's David Price?

David Price made his pro debut against David Ingleby in March 2009 but hasn't fought since! I've not heard anything from or about him since then. I find it strange because he's a young fighter and should be fighting regularly. Tyson Fury has had 7 pro fights and seems to be fighting every few months and has another fight next month! Anyone know what Price is up to or why he's not been fighting?

i was thinking the same the other week,it seems strange
    cant help ya though

Comment

China Chinned Hypejob.

Comment

I think he was signed by hayemaker promotions who lost there setanta contract, he needs to fight asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
          David Price made his pro debut against David Ingleby in March 2009 but hasn't fought since! I've not heard anything from or about him since then. I find it strange because he's a young fighter and should be fighting regularly. Tyson Fury has had 7 pro fights and seems to be fighting every few months and has another fight next month! Anyone know what Price is up to or why he's not been fighting?
          I'm pretty sure david price is signed to david hayes hayemaker promotions and he has no tv deal at the moment so unfortunately price has had no bills to fight on.Hopefully now hayes signed to fight valuev on sky box office price will get some fights on sky.Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
            I think he was signed by hayemaker promotions who lost there setanta contract, he needs to fight asap.
            Originally posted by uk boxing fan View Post
            I'm pretty sure david price is signed to david hayes hayemaker promotions and he has no tv deal at the moment so unfortunately price has had no bills to fight on.Hopefully now hayes signed to fight valuev on sky box office price will get some fights on sky.Hope that helps.
            I was thinking maybe Setanta goin under was the reason he hasn't been fighting but surely if Haye has signed to fight on Sky then Sky will hopefully show some Hayemaker cards featuring Price!

Comment

Yeah i'd say so.He should definitely be fighting on the undercard to haye valuev.But thats not till november so hopefully we'll see him on a friday fight night before then.

Comment

Working...
              X