Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury: ''I'll get him (Thompson) for you David''!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury: ''I'll get him (Thompson) for you David''!

''I'm gonna spank this little ***** Thompson all around the ring. Grandaddy is getting it for koeing Price. I'll get him for you @davidprice.

lol. Thompson wants the fight so lets hope it gets made if Fury gets passed USS

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post

''I'm gonna spank this little ***** Thompson all around the ring. Grandaddy is getting it for koeing Price. I'll get him for you @davidprice.

Gotta love Tyson Fury.

Comment

Yeah I am up for Fury-Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          lol. Thompson wants the fight so lets hope it gets made if Fury gets passed USS
          Fury also has a tough fight with Cunningham. If he gets through that it will be good.

Comment

I'm glad he's putting his BS with Price aside and wants to avenge his fellow countryman's defeat but he has a tough agenda ahead of him. Cunningham has a lot of boxing skill.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
              Fury also has a tough fight with Cunningham. If he gets through that it will be good.
              if they were the same size i'd pick USS but there's a huge difference, its like a LW fighting a MW. Still a good opponent/test for Fury, but i think he should be ok

Comment

tyson fury, the crazy bipolar mental mess that we all know and love.

Comment

Tyson Fury vs Audley Harrison Heavyweight world title unification fight next year

Comment

fury is hilarious...he will avenge "the big stiff idiot's loss

Comment

Working...
                    X