No announcement yet.

Mosley, Cotto are Just Options For Pacquiao on Oct. 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley, Cotto are Just Options For Pacquiao on Oct. 17

The word going around is that Manny Pacquiao is planning to choose either Shane Mosley or Miguel Cotto for the opponent's slot on October 17, the Filipino champion's prefered date to return. Michael Koncz, Pacquiao's adviser, says the word going around is nothing more than boxing gossip. He says Mosley and Cotto are two options but there are many others. [details]

Pac better lay off WW. Those guys KO and hurt him badly. The DLH fight has really gone to some people's heads.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh STFU already, Team pacquiao.

Ill be mad pissed if Pac ends up Fighting Bum asmm JCC jR or valero.

He needs to look towards JMM, FLoyd, Cotto and Mosley. thats all the options they should be looking at!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

guess we'll have pacman-chavez jr-at a catchweight of 147....lol..just to piss off cotto,mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          Ahhhhhhhh STFU already.

Ill be mad pissed if Pac ends up Fighting Bum asmm JCC jR or valero.

He needs to look towards JMM, FLoyd, Cotto and Mosley. thats all the options they should be looking at!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mr boat buyer fight will happen homey. Arum is str8 foolish if he feeds lil Pac to Cotto, assumin he beats Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
            guess we'll have pacman-chavez jr-at a catchweight of 147....lol..just to piss off cotto,mosley
            hahahahaha, exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              The Mr boat buyer fight will happen homey. Arum is str8 foolish if he feeds lil Pac to Cotto, assumin he beats Clottey.
              HE sould be looking to Msoley, Cotto, JMM and Floyd, no other people.

Mentioning JCC JR and valero as potential oponents is plane disrespectfull for the fans.

After he beat Hatton, he should only be looking at 40 and 147, i dont care if those guys weights more than him, because he already fought a guy at 147, and he fougha guy who avarage 153-158 fight night and beat him.

Comment

I doubt Team Pacman are stupid enough to fight Cotto or Mosley at 147...Anywhere down 147 is a easy fight for Paq.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  HE sould be looking to Msoley, Cotto, JMM and Floyd, no other people.

Mentioning JCC JR and valero as potential oponents is plane disrespectfull for the fans.

After he beat Hatton, he should only be looking at 40 and 147, i dont care if those guys weights more than him, because he already fought a guy at 147, and he fougha guy who avarage 153-158 fight night and beat him.
                  lol. what makes you think they give a **** about "the fans"? I'm going to let you in on something. They care about 1 thing, and 1 thing only. And that thing is.........

"What is the safest fight for the most money"

End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    lol. what makes you think they give a **** about "the fans"? I'm going to let you in on something. They care about 1 thing, and 1 thing only. And that thing is.........

"What is the safest fight for the most money"

End of story.

I know that's a maxim in boxing.

It always makes me think why the hell did JMM go to Asia to fight Chris John for peanuts?

People do forget that above all this is a business, and to maximize the money you make is always a consideration when you have star appeal.

That's why I don't begrudge Floyd fighting DLH or Hatton. Any idiot in their right mind would have for that kind of bread.

Comment

Working...
                    X