No announcement yet.

Antonio Tarver should NEVER commentate on showtime again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Tarver should NEVER commentate on showtime again

I'm serious, Antonio Tarver is a disgrace of a man!

First he cheats on his wife with a dirty whore who did Ghetto Gaggers **** (if you dont know about that site, you don't WANNA know)

Now he is a drugs cheat.

Seriously, showtime is a family network, I don't want to see this degenerate on there no more.

I personally don't care about his personal life as long as he isn't hurting or killing people. He is a good commentator, and I'd rather listen to him than whoever else they would bring in.

Comment

he's ugly....

Comment

Tarver is 1 of the best in the business. Besides controversy sells.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post

First he cheats on his wife with a dirty whore who did Ghetto Gaggers **** (if you dont know about that site, you don't WANNA know)

Now he is a drugs cheat.

Seriously, showtime is a family network, I don't want to see this degenerate on there no more.
          Ghetto Gaggers, I'm definitely checking that site out

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            Ghetto Gaggers, I'm definitely checking that site out
            Ghetto Gaggers Melodee Bliss

tarver went there, the dirty degenerate

Comment

I am not a big fan of his commentating anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post

Now he is a drugs cheat.

big deal...NFL primetime still had michael irvin commentating on the family pregame show after he was found banging hookers(behind his wife's back) & found with a pile of blow on the table in a hotel...he gave the i'm sorry & found god bs like all athletes do...

Comment

who cares about his personal life? he is a good commentator and knows alot about boxing, and he has charisma, so I could care less who he is bangin and what he is shooting. I dont condone him taking drugs in boxing, but besides that, I could care less what he does, as long as the commentating is good.

too many "fans" put WAAAAAY to much emphasis on fighters' personal lives. get over it...

Comment

Antonio Tarver was divorced from his wife before this incident..or going through it at that stage..

Comment

Working...
                    X