No announcement yet.

Is the death penalty immoral?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the death penalty immoral?

What do you guys think about this topic??

what kind of different crimes can lead to someone being given a death penalty? if it's for murder or multiple murders, then yeah. i know the whole "an eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind" but i think if it's really some scum like that, that kills people for no reason, then that person isn't worth using space in prison and money to keep him/her there, just get rid of them.

Comment

It's 2012 nothing is immoral...

Comment

No. This was an ancient practice. Actually "ojo por ojo, diente por diente" type of mentality it is what we need today. Who gave them the right to kill in the first place? Or rape? They should kill all the killers, cut the d!cks of all the rapers and cut the fingers of thief.

Also, in a side note they should legalize marijuana and cocaine.
        Last edited by jtcs1981; 02-27-2012, 08:52 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          No. This was an ancient practice. Actually "ojo por ojo, diente por diente" type of mentality it is what we need today. How gave them the right to kill in the first place? Or rape? They should kill all the killers, cut the d!cks of all the rapers and cut the fingers of thief.

Also, in a side note they should legalize marijuana and cocaine.
          what if innocent men get executed? if the death penalty was abolished that wouldn't be a problem.

and I agree about the legalization of drugs

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            what if innocent men get executed? if the death penalty was abolished that wouldn't be a problem.

and I agree about the legalization of drugs
            Well, it should be only for case that there is no doubt and there is evidence that can prove he did it. Why are we going to keep them in jail? They are using tax money to keep them safe and healthy. They are feeding killers, rapist and people that have jeopardize the safety and security of others. Too many "Ay Bendito" and hit on the wrist. People are killing for fun of for the sake of getting street rep. They deserve to die IMO.

Comment

IMO People who harm ( wether by murder or molestation) children or defenseless elderly people should be put to death..

Comment

Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
                What do you guys think about this topic??
                What do I think on it???

Ojo por ojo y diente por diente......

you take a life.......society SHOULD take yours.......plain and simple..........

Comment

its seems logical to take a mans life if he took another ones. but we didnt bring those people in to the world we dont have the right to take them out

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    its seems logical to take a mans life if he took another ones. but we didnt bring those people in to the world we dont have the right to take them out
                    So going to prison should be enough punishment for killing someone. I dont know man but to me that is not fair.

Comment

Working...
                    X