No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Sends Donaire-Mares Contract For $3 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Sends Donaire-Mares Contract For $3 Million

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer has advised BoxingScene.com that a contract offering $3 million dollars for the services of Nonito Donaire (31-1, 20KOs) has been issued to Top Rank's legal counsel David Moroso, a senior attorney with the Los Angeles-based O'Melveny and Myers.

[Click Here To Read More]

In before donaire backs out...

Comment

Can't wait to hear that Arum pulls his old wrinkly balls out and wipes it all over the contract and sends it back..... because that's what will probably happen

Comment

I bet GBP would just love to get their hands on Donaire. He may never get there but he has the talent in and out of the ring to become the sport's next superstar.

Comment

Donaire is ducking hard on twitter

Comment

That's what Arum asked them to do. Balls in his court now.

Comment

lol at the dumbasses who claimed goldenboy was bluffing

Comment

F*uck Arum

Donaire is guaranteed at least $1.5 million with this contract but somehow Arum will convince him that fighting Rigondeaux for $700,000 is the better option.

Comment

Meh mares is overrated. I dont expect this fight to be competitive. at all. Donaire i way too smart to be pressured by the like of mares. Put him in there with someone who posses real boxing skills like Rigondeaux. Not a dirty low blow fighter.

Comment

No way slob arum lets his next "manny pacquaio " hype job get exposed by another Mexican fighter.
                    Top rank is ruining boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X