No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: Mayweather Reneged On Agreement To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: Mayweather Reneged On Agreement To Fight

Jose "Chepo" Reynoso, manager/trainer of WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs), says Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) reneged on their agreement to compete in separate fights on May 4th and then meet each other on September 14th.

It was announced on Wednesday that Canelo would withdraw from Mayweather's card in May, and instead return on April 20th against WBA champion Austin Trout in San Antonio, Texas. Mayweather will go forward on the date May date in Las Vegas, facing challenger Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shut up Reynoso...nobody cares. Canelo is a nobody and will remain a pampered nobody until he beats someone who has an active pulse

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      Shut up Reynoso...nobody cares. Canelo is a nobody and will remain a pampered nobody until he beats someone who has an active pulse
      Nobody cares but you're here AND you read it.

Pampered but yet he's fighting Trout, the guy who put a whooping on Cotto. You guys crack me up.

Comment

Floyd doesnt want any Cinnamon toast crunch

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          Lmmfao. Soon they will add Canelo to the list of guys Floyd has ducked, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

Pampered but yet he's fighting Trout, the guy who put a whooping on Cotto. You guys crack me up.
            Hey Fantastic,excuse me Mr. Fanatic, I read a lot of your comments and you come off as a ****...oh and not a fan of boxing,but of Mexican fighters..

Comment

Canelo hasn't really beaten anybody so how can he fight Mayweather? He has his hands full with Trout whom he can not beat to start off with so he should just shut up and take his coming beating like a man.
              In any case Mayweather is a 147lbs fighter.

Comment

Bok! Bok! Bok! Typical Floyd! Keep on ducking! How hard is it to sign a contract to fight Canelo in sept which would be a record breaking mega fight. If somebody loses, the contract is invalid, simple as that. Big mistake by Floyd. He is going to lose out on ppvs from mexican american/mexican demographic here in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

Lol! Yeah, it's so funny. The IQ level of some of the people who post here is pathetic. A 22 year old fighting the best in the division and he's pampered? Lmfao! If Floyd had half the courage of Canelo, he would be the greatest ever.

Comment

People get this straight. Canelo can not and will not beat Trout.Come 420 he will be exposed for the fraud that he is. Do you think he's been fighting small boys or has beens for no reason?

Comment

Working...
                    X