Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire's toughest challenge from 118-126 is...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire's toughest challenge from 118-126 is...

Who do you guys think poses the biggest risk to Donaire from 118-126 over the next two years? I say two years because I want to include prospects that will have developed in that time. Assume that current top featherweights are still capable of making weight. What guys beat him, or make it a pick'em fight?

The biggest challenges by then would be Gamboa, Rigondeaux, Russell Jr, and Moreno.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
      The biggest challenges by then would be Gamboa, Rigondeaux, Russell Jr, and Moreno.
      I think you are dead on. I agree 100%. Gary Russell and Rigo are the only ones I think would be favored though. Gamboa is too open, but he does have power...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
        Good list. What about Mikey Garcia?

Comment

I think the winner of the 118 pound tournament will put up a fight. I also think nishioka has a chances as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Good list. What about Mikey Garcia?
            Mikey Garcia is also solid, but can he handle blinding speed with significant power? If Mikey Garcia could take his shots, then I could see Mikey breaking down Donaire's less than robust body and taking him out via body shot in the late rounds.

Comment

Me. catch weight of 200.

Gamboa.

Comment

Mikey Garcia or Gamboa. Donaire is at a different level

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Mikey Garcia or Gamboa. Donaire is at a different level
                  So you rate Mikey higher than Gary Jr. or Rigo? Gary Jr. is serious dude. I watched a few of his fights and he's not ****ing around.

Comment

i dont think donaire can survive gamboa if "El tornado" fight smart like in his last fight and we dont know how good donaire will be at 126 no everybody can take the "manny pack"

Comment

Working...
                    X