Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko compares Povetkin with Tyson ahead of Moscow fight (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko compares Povetkin with Tyson ahead of Moscow fight (Video)

I'm a Klitschko fan, but these continuous comparisons with Tyson are annoying...

"Alexander Povetkin has a lot in common with Mike Tyson in his prime".

Why Wladimir, why? Povetkin is nothing like Tyson. Just like shot-to-**** Mormeck was nothing like Mike.

Talk up Povetkin's Olympic achievements, sure. Rant over. Looking forward to another Klitschko KO victim.

From 1.51.

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    I'm a Klitschko fan, but these continuous comparisons with Tyson are annoying...

Why Wladimir, why? Povetkin is nothing like Tyson. Just like shot-to-**** Mormeck was nothing like Mike.

Talk up Povetkin's Olympic achievements, sure.

From 1.51.

povetkin is no tyson but hes worlds above mormeck as a heavyweight. hes prob just tryin to build up the fight

Comment

Oh, like when you compared Momerk to Tyson too and even Momerk couldn't believe you said that?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post

Talk up Povetkin's Olympic achievements, sure. Rant over. Looking forward to another Klitschko KO victim.

From 1.51.

Comment

I don't understand why he would say it. Povetkin is a big enough name as it is.

But he probably didn't mean much by it. It was worse with Mormeck.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I don't understand why he would say it. Povetkin is a big enough name as it is.

But he probably didn't mean much by it. It was worse with Mormeck.
            jeez,,,never knew he said that about mormeck. thats laughable.

Comment

Wlad is exactly right because both Tyson and Povetkin are both big black power punchers in the cus bob and weave style, oh wait a minute.......

Comment

I think that's his thing... to compare everybody he fights to Mike Tyson

Comment

I laughed so hard when mormeck got the mic after wlad and was like: thanks, but I'm nothing like Tyson, I don't have that kind of speed or power

wlad just wishes he had someone like tyson in his era

Comment

Povetkin's not even better then trevor berbick

Comment

Working...
                    X