No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Sosa Hopes To Land Sonny Boy Jaro in Cancun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edgar Sosa Hopes To Land Sonny Boy Jaro in Cancun

CANCUN, QR. - Mexican flyweight Edgar Sosa (45-7, 27KOs) is now the mandatory challenger to the WBC champion Sonny Boy Jaro. Last October, Sosa flew over to Thailand and lost a twelve round decision to then champion Pongsaklek Wonjongkam. The champion was then battered and knocked out in six rounds by Jaro (34-10-5, 24KOs) in March.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sosa should fight Jaro in the Philippines!

Mexico is a great boxing nation... but lots of home town decisions happened there...

Comment

Yea, fight him in the PI... so he can lose his belts there.

Comment

based on Sosa last few fights, I don't think he could beat smelly boy jaro.

Comment

That's strange. The challenger demanding from the champion to have the fight in the challenger's territory.

Comment

Champ should get the say-so where, as I don't believe they pay the less $$ there as in PI....Sonny has an average record but he's much stronger than Sosa...

Comment

how the hell did sosa become the mandatory when it was a japanese fighter(igayashi) whos supposed to be jaro's manadatory right after the upset?

oh i forgot, sosa is mexican..

Comment

Sosa has gotten like 3 gift descisions in Mexico, plus the one where they robbed Soto(a rrican journeyman)of a KO win!

**** that, fight Jaron in USA or Phil!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Sosa has gotten like 3 gift descisions in Mexico, plus the one where they robbed Soto(a rrican journeyman)of a KO win!

**** that, fight Jaron in USA or Phil!
                  Lmao@ a KO win. Damn nationalistic crap fan. Soto was in the fight and the stoppage was premature in my opinion but no way in hell Soto was gonna KO him.

Comment

Working...
                  X