No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Guerrero: Both Make Their NCAA Picks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Guerrero: Both Make Their NCAA Picks

LAS VEGAS - As millions of sports fans across the country lock in their NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Championship predictions by filling out their tournament brackets, Eight-Time and Five-Division World Champion Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Six-Time and Four-Division World Champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero have done the same from their respective Las Vegas training camps. Mayweather and Guerrero joined the likes of Bill Cowher, Charlie Rose, Sharon Osbourne, Shemar Moore and other celebrities getting in on the fun.

[Click Here To Read More]

not bad i got miami winning tho

Comment

Is Guerrero's bracket not working for anybody else? I'd like Duke to win but if someone picks Indiana or Miami I can't argue with them.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Gonzaga vs Butler? Wow. How crazy would that be. Floyd also has 3 big ten schools in the final 4 which would be something also.

I may be a homer for this but I honestly like the Hoyas. No one is really picking them. I think theyve had better teams in the past and I never thought they had a shot at winning but for some reason I think this team could shock people flying slightly under the radar. I think it will be hard for teams to prepare for that Princeton who arent use to seeing it, there D is great, and they have a big time player who can carry them.

With that being said, I still dont like JT3's system. I think he runs the true princeton system which is good for schools like princeton who dont have much talent so the only way to beat the top teams is to hold the balll alot but he has elite talent every year at Gtown so they should be running it like Eddie Jordan or Rick Adelman with the high scoring version

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
          not bad i got miami winning tho

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Is Guerrero's bracket not working for anybody else? I'd like Duke to win but if someone picks Indiana or Miami I can't argue with them.

Green for wanting Duke to win. That's what I'm talking about.

I have the same Final Four as Floyd, except Florida instead of Michigan.

Comment

I'm rooting for Guerrero now cause he has VCU making it further than Mayweather does by far although I really dont like that he has Butler winning thats kinda disrespectful lol

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post

lol anybody that destroys duke is alright with me

Comment

Originally posted by IIG
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Green for wanting Duke to win. That's what I'm talking about.

I have the same Final Four as Floyd, except Florida instead of Michigan.
                  Haha no doubt. I'm from Florida but always been a Duke fan. It was the first team I played with back in the day on NCAA so I've stuck with them ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer
                    I'm rooting for Guerrero now cause he has VCU making it further than Mayweather does by far although I really dont like that he has Butler winning thats kinda disrespectful lol
                    Guerrero has Butler winning? Damnit I wish his bracket would load up...

Comment

Working...
                    X