Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

man hold on ive had over 300 posts deleted since last night and even lost a rep point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man hold on ive had over 300 posts deleted since last night and even lost a rep point

what in the hell is going on around here??seriously damn im losing rep,posts why??wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toprank probably owns a piece of boxingscene thats why they have to be blatantly bias towards lord pacquiao

Comment

Does it matter that much to you Larry? I will give you green K and points. If you promise not to make anymore threads for the rest of the year.

Comment

I'm new here, is boxingscene really Pro-Pacquiao or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          toprank probably owns a piece of boxingscene thats why they have to be blatantly bias towards lord pacquiao
          When the Jim Rome video was deleted I thought this has got be a in the pocket corrupt website , could not see a reason other than it made Pac look real bad ... for some reason lots of things get wiped of this site that make Pac look bad .

Comment

wtf??i log on today and am 300 post light and missing rep

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              what in the hell is going on around here??seriously damn im losing rep,posts why??wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              every 500 posts = one rep point
              ps i also noticed im below 2500 post and 1 rep point less...
              maybe forum crashed and restored an earlier backup idk

Comment

It was because the floyd/pac master thread had an error happen and we lost it... so all the posts you made in that thread got erased... was a database error

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  When the Jim Rome video was deleted I thought this has got be a in the pocket corrupt website , could not see a reason other than it made Pac look real bad ... for some reason lots of things get wiped of this site that make Pac look bad .
                  It was merged into the new master thread

Comment

mods deleted that pac-floyd sticky thread which you fanboys like to troll so yeah it's a good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                    X