No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Solis Gets Revenge, Wins IBF Belt From Lazarte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Solis Gets Revenge, Wins IBF Belt From Lazarte

At Club Once Unidos in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Ulises “Archie” Solis (33-2-3, 21 KOs) captured the IBF junior flyweight title with a close twelve round decision over Luis Lazarte (48-10-2, 18 KOs). The scores were 116-111 and 115-112 for Solis, and 114-113 for Lazarte. In December, they fought to a very controversial draw and the IBF ordered an immediate rematch after a review of the tape showed the champion biting Solis, among other fouls which took place. The second time around Lazarte did better and was able to change the tempo of the contest in the championship rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Heck yea!! El Archi #1! He needs to begin to knock out opponents like he used to, I wonder if he still is in his prime?

Comment

It was an ugly fight, but Solis won the fight convincingly.

Comment

I saw the first one, I have no reason to believe this one was different. Lazarte just gets close, hugs then punches everywhere even when the ref says "stop" he is just dirty. That is his style.

Comment

this fight started very slow and was ugly until the last few rounds when the action picked up...lazarte did fight pretty dirty

Comment

Good win for Solis, now if can hold on to the belt!

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
              Heck yea!! El Archi #1! He needs to begin to knock out opponents like he used to, I wonder if he still is in his prime?
              he's past his prime but he still got the skills to defeat everyone on the division except segura
              in his prime this guy reminded me of chiquita gonzalez awesome power
              now his punches dont seem as crisp as before but his tecnique is still top notch

Comment

Working...
              X