No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Ready To Hit NYC, Eager To Down Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido Ready To Hit NYC, Eager To Down Garcia

Accompanied by his staff, and 10 weeks of excellent training in the books, Orlando "Siri" Salido will travel on Monday, at 6 am, from his native Obregon to New York City where this coming Saturday night he will risk his featherweight crown of the World Boxing Organization (WBO) against undefeated Mikey Garcia. "Siri" Salido (39-11-2, 27 KO's) vs. Garcia (30-0-0, 26 KOs) will take place at the legendary Madison Square Garden and it will be broadcast on HBO in the United States and by TV Azteca in Mexico.

[Click Here To Read More]

Salido is Mikey's final step up in class!! After this, sky's the limit. War Mikey!!

Comment

I like Garcia, but how can you not love Salido? Straight ****ing beast. I will forever ride with him after the Juanma fights. Guerra Salido!!!!

Comment

i usually side with the undefeated young buck but not this time. salido would be too much for garcia who has zero head movement, subpar footwork and horrible work rate. salido has an iron chin and might just win by ko if garcia sticks to his 1 punch output.

Comment

I've never been impressed with Mikey. He's a patient fighter but sometimes too patient to the point where his workrate is sleep inducing. He also doesnt seem to know how to fight when pressured and moving backwards. I'm rooting for Salido on this one.

Comment

Don't fall asleep on Mikey

Mikey is an excellent boxer, Salido is to confident, until he gets punch in the face by Mikey. Salido is underestimating Mikey's power. Mikey is patient, very smart fighter and has the world's best trainer. War Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
              i usually side with the undefeated young buck but not this time. salido would be too much for garcia who has zero head movement, subpar footwork and horrible work rate. salido has an iron chin and might just win by ko if garcia sticks to his 1 punch output.
              Subpar footwork? You mean the way he is always balanced and in position to throw with power? Or how he never has a foot in the wrong place?
              Mikey Garcia has excellent footwork, you don't have to hop around the ring like a kid with ADD to have good footwork.

Comment

Salido underestimates no man. He knows Mikeys talented but also knows Mikey hasnt faced a fighter of this level yet. This is where we see what Mike really is. Both great dudes, may the best man win

Comment

Salido by KO! I've always believed that Garcia is overrated and come Saturday Salido will prove me right. Don't get me wrong, I like the kid but he's way in over his head if he thinks he can take on a fighter of the caliber of Salido when he has never faced anyone of note.

Comment

Working...
                  X