Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Says: I'll Fight Felix Sturm if He Has The Balls!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vanes Says: I'll Fight Felix Sturm if He Has The Balls!

Junior middleweight contender Vanes Martirosyan (30-0) is so fed up with his division that he is contemplating a temporary move up to 160 to land a title shot.

[Click Here To Read More]

Felix Sturm is a disgrace, he should be stripped of his belt if he avoid Sergio Martinez. Boxing allows fighters to avoid threats. It's not like Felix Sturm is a prospect anymore, he is an experienced veteran who should be fighting fighters like Martinez.

Comment

hey vanes if you watched the fight macklin won you idiot thats why they are doing a rematch stop calling ppl out and worry about angulo if you beat him big fights will come but you dont deserve a big fight when you havnt beat no1 and get dropped by bums

Comment

vanes martisrosa is a b-class fighter and gets beat by 80% of the top 10 54 pounders and get viciously stopped against Alvarez and Margarito and angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
          vanes martisrosa is a b-class fighter and gets beat by 80% of the top 10 54 pounders and get viciously stopped against Alvarez and Margarito and angulo.
          And Felix Sturm is a scared pussy who is content fighting bums so he can hold onto his little title like a baby with a teddy bear. I guess they will make a good match then, huh?

Comment

Even though Sturm hasn't fought anyone that great, he would soundly beat Vanes, that guy just isn't that good and needed a gift over Ouma FFS!!!

Comment

vanes just SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Comment

vanes isn't scared of nobody. he's not a MARAVAGINA.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  Hey mushahadeen you can take down your image of Martinez supposedly being on roids. Martinez already agreed to take the test. But Floyd the coward didn't have the balls to fight Martinez over the last two years. So mushahadeen no need to protect maynever with your image because Martinez already cleared the air about random drug testing, but everybody still knows that maynever is p4p #1 coward in boxing!.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    NO doubt in my mind Martinez smashes vanes "the human punching bag" within 5 rounds!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X