No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: I Need To Be Perfect To Beat Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: I Need To Be Perfect To Beat Matthysse

Tijuana's Erik Morales expects a tougher challenger in his upcoming fight with Lucas Matthysse, scheduled for September 17 in Las Vegas. Morales will face Matthysse for the vacant WBC junior welterweigh title on the Floyd Mayweather-Victor Ortiz undercard. Morales compares Matthysse to his April opponent Marco Maidana, who beat the Mexican icon with twelve round majority decision. Morales says that he can't afford to lose to Matthysse, because landing another title opportunity will be a challenge.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lucas got this fight he will come to kill

Comment

Matthysse isn't Maidana. He's much more calculated and picks his shots. IMO Morales is gonna go down, and down hard.

Comment

Gotta hand it to Morales' crazy ass, he is certainly not cherry picking. You going up against a dude that basically beat Judah and Devon Alexander convincingly (can't catch a break), and isn't going to run in reckless like Maidana.. I love Morales, this is a fight I won't be missing, but I won't enjoy watching his old softened body get pounded on by the youngster.. I'm praying for Morales UD via another 12rd robbery!
        WAR EL TERRIBLE!

Comment

Still won't beat him in my opinion. Matthysse can not let this go to a decision.

Comment

Go Morales!!!

Comment

War El Terrible!

Comment

Nothing would make me happier than seeing Morales beat Matthysse, with the exception of JMM beating Pacquiao

Comment

WAR MATTHYSSE.See Lucas taking a ud or late stoppage props to Morales for taking on such top opponents

Comment

he aint knocking morales out. morales is going to be extra sharp.

Comment

Working...
                    X