No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Vows To Break Rigondeaux's Mouth, Talks Conte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Vows To Break Rigondeaux's Mouth, Talks Conte

WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire is unfazed by the statements of WBA champion Guillermo Rigondeaux who claimed in an interview with Zone Radio that the four division world champion “faced a group of dead men and I’m able to knock out all of them in one day.”

The two-time former Cuban Olympic gold medalist said Donaire “will be surprised. I’m going to take him into deep water and then I’ll sink the boat. He (Donaire) talks about his speed but he still doesn’t know how to slow down my speed.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire is unfazed by the statements of WBA champion Guillermo Rigondeaux who claimed in an interview with Zone Radio that the four division world champion “faced a group of dead men and I’m able to knock out all of them in one day.”

The two-time former Cuban Olympic gold medalist said Donaire “will be surprised. I’m going to take him into deep water and then I’ll sink the boat. He (Donaire) talks about his speed but he still doesn’t know how to slow down my speed.”

[Click Here To Read More]
      JUn Give me an Uppercut KO!!! I've seen to many Left hooks already! You've shown the Straight Right already! Give us a new one!! Let's enjoy this KO!!

Comment

Why is Donaire training 3 times a day for Rigo? who he says is his easiest fight to date. I don't get it...

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
          Why is Donaire training 3 times a day for Rigo? who he says is his easiest fight to date. I don't get it...
          He's training 3x a day because he's a professional and its his job to be in the best possible shape whether his opponent is the best or a cab driver.

Comment

Why is he in San Carlos City?

Comment

3 days good enough! 6-7 days too much! Donaire maybe needs less than 5 rds! ohh make it spectacular!! How about an uppercut that will lift Rigo up in the air!! love to see that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Why is he in San Carlos City?
                Because he's been training there since he split with his Dad! I've been there 2 times! I'll be there with the kids for the fans day!

Comment

Scary ain't it? That's why he's in the p4p list and your boy isn't. Focus and determination. War Donaire!!!

Comment

keep your hands up rigo .. or dont.. just brace yourself when that ONE is about to land...
                    Last edited by puga; 03-21-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X