No announcement yet.

Sagging pants trend and Judge Joe Brown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Sagging pants trend and Judge Joe Brown

Me personally i never sagged my pants i do wear slightly baggy pants but never sagging where there falling off my ass. We know there was a time where that was very popular and people still do this today.

Well i was hearing Joe Brown of the show Judge Joe Brown talk about various issues. And i started listening to when he said, "the first time i seen people with sagging pants was in prison."

I forget which state this was in but he mentioned it. He went on to say prison inmates would force some inmates to wear sagging pants so they could rape them or if they did some stupid **** they'd get raped then they'd alway be forced to wear saggy pants to know which they can rape. That in that prison the people with saggy pants would usally get raped when some one pulls there sagging pants all the way down and rapes them. That these inmates who sagged would then start using lipstick and make up.

I was lol at this, cause then he says how he still sees people sagging there pants and they don't know where that came from and if they did would they still sag there pants? Anyone every heard anything like this before?

And now im remembering how Chicano homies in prison or in the streets would wear there pants all the way up. And after hearing what Joe Brown said, im wondering if this was a way for the Chicanos to say, "ese don't play that ****."

What he is saying about sagging pants and were it came from and looking for a picture os someone with sagging pants i found articles where there wan an epidimic of sagging pants. Im not around youngsters and i do see them still sagging but not like a few years ago at least what i've seen in my county.

I always though sagging pants like baggy pants was an east coast thing made famous by rappers.

Comment

Haha. Yeah, I remember hearing that about 15 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
        Haha. Yeah, I remember hearing that about 15 years ago.
        And you still chose to sag your pants, wtf vers..

Comment

I knew it started in prisons but I didn't know it had anything to do with raping.

Comment

well what they told me was that if u had saggy pants in prison,it was because u were ready to **** around with the rest of the prisoners.

basically it is just to let them know.

Comment

i was told it happened because inmates weren't allowed belts in the slammer...

Comment

i'll try and see if i can record it next time its on tv, its only on local channel, Brown went to ucla where he lectured and where it was filmed

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                  And you still chose to sag your pants, wtf vers..
                  I don't sag, unless I lost weight or I forgot to grab my belt so I just hold my pants.

Comment

It was because belts are not allowed in the slammer due to suicide and guards would often deliberately provide the small inmates with clothing that was far too big for them in order to humiliate them.

It didn't humiliate them. It made them look like gangsta rappers.

Comment

Working...
                    X