No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Won't Allow Fedchenko To Disrupt Pacquiao Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Won't Allow Fedchenko To Disrupt Pacquiao Plan

Though honest about his true motivation for continuing his Hall-of-Fame career — a fourth fight against rival Manny Pacquiao — Marquez maintains a healthy respect for Fedchenko, his opponent Saturday night in Mexico City. Fedchenko is basically unknown to fight fans, but Marquez realizes he represents an opportunity for Fedchenko to change the 31-year-old Ukrainian contender’s life.

[Click Here To Read More]

if there is one thing im sick of reading on boxingscene is how marquez wants to fight manny again, thats all i read when i see a marquez article. what makes him think fans wanna see 4 fights between him and manny??
    move on bro the boxing world isnt interested.
    its almost stalkerish how all he talks about is manny

Comment

If theres a 4th fight then please knock pacman out! Marquez is so obsessed with pac it's annoying. Ur azz didn't get robbed, u fought a close fight against the champion. Take more chances and leave no doubt behind, u would think by now Marquez would get that. They fought 3 times there's no point of trying to play it safe, u're out to prove a point that u got robbed right?

Comment

Looking forward to Marquez KO'ing this guy so we can find out if he's fighting Rios next.

Comment

No real boxing fan wants to see a Manny-Marquez 4 fight. Just pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
            No real boxing fan wants to see a Manny-Marquez 4 fight. Just pointless.
            Pretty pointless to see pacman beat Marquez over and over again. Kinda makes u feel sorry for the guy.

Comment

this trilogy is over. i repeat, its over.

Comment

I don't wanna we a 4th. Isn't he tired of getting robbed. Arum will not let PAC lose on the cards to him and it was proven in the 3rd fight where he clearly won.

Comment

Comment

Even if Marquez didn't want to, Fedchenko is still getting that a$$ beat

Comment

Working...
                    X