No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ortiz vs Lopez, Matthysse vs Soto Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ortiz vs Lopez, Matthysse vs Soto Workouts

LOS ANGELES – Former World Champion Victor Ortiz (29-3-2, 22 KO's) of Ventura, Calif., former NABF Champion Josesito Lopez (29-4, 17 KO's) of Riverside, Calif., former Three-Time World Champion Humberto “Zorrita” Soto and hard-hitting, top rated contender Lucas Matthysse took part in a final media workout on Wednesday at Fortune Boxing Gym in Los Angeles, just days before they do battle on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING on Saturday, June 23 live on SHOWTIME® (9 p.m. ET/PT, delayed on the West Coast) from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, Calif.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    LOS ANGELES – Former World Champion Victor Ortiz (29-3-2, 22 KO's) of Ventura, Calif., former NABF Champion Josesito Lopez (29-4, 17 KO's) of Riverside, Calif., former Three-Time World Champion Humberto “Zorrita” Soto and hard-hitting, top rated contender Lucas Matthysse took part in a final media workout on Wednesday at Fortune Boxing Gym in Los Angeles, just days before they do battle on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING on Saturday, June 23 live on SHOWTIME® (9 p.m. ET/PT, delayed on the West Coast) from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, Calif.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Damn...this Saturday is looking good for us boxing fans....very good scraps here

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
      Damn...this Saturday is looking good for us boxing fans....very good scraps here
      hell ya lopez ortiz gonna be cool
      but Soto Matthysse is gonna be the fight of the night

Comment

Lucas looks like a serial killer. Cant wait till saturday.

Comment

man im pumped for Matthysse vs Soto

Comment

After Matthysse crushes the almost criminally underrated Soto I expect Khan to flee to 147, he doesn't want non of Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              After Matthysse crushes the almost criminally underrated Soto I expect Khan to flee to 147, he doesn't want non of Lucas.
              Really??? I could have sworn GBP mentioned after Khan-Judah that Khan would likely return in December against the Morales-Matthysse winner, but then that fight got canceled, and Khan took the Peterson fight.

I expect Khan to fight Alexander or Guerrero at 147 next, unless Floyd gets out of jail and decided to fight Khan then. Khan has to beat Danny Garcia first though.

Comment

great fights this weekend, no complaints at all.

Comment

Ortiz fighting and Soto-Matthysse. Great card.

Comment

Matthysse and Soto could be a FOTY candidate.
                    I like Matthysse attitude. I was robbed twice so now I am going for the KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X