Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question Lopez fans. What do you think of him offering Rafa a rematch and

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question Lopez fans. What do you think of him offering Rafa a rematch and

no mention of Caballero. Do you defend that? What's your opinion about it?

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
    no mention of Caballero. Do you defend that? What's your opinion about it?
    My opinion is that Juanma doesn't makes fights.

ARUM does.

All Top Rank boxers know that. He even said it in Rafa's face.

Comment

F no, I don't see the point of fighting marquez again.

Comment

If the shoulder injury is indeed legit 100%, then I have no problem with a rematch, but getting punked in person with no mention is suspect. He needs to break Cab in half or forever have this cloud over his career

Comment

Caballero is just butthurt he isn't as big as he should.

Juanma should lay him on his back to stop his ****ness.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
            My opinion is that Juanma doesn't makes fights.

ARUM does.

All Top Rank boxers know that. He even said it in Rafa's face.
            So you got no problem with Lopez fighting a fighter that nobody gives him credit for beating the first time in a rematch instead of settling a beef with a guy who showed up at his weigh in and called his ass out?

Comment

Anybody who has watched Caballero fight and seriously thinks he will beat JuanMa is either slow or dumb.

And for the record: Caballero fight will bring in $4.32

The only people screaming Caballero are desperate Mexicans who ran out of heroes. JuanMa destroys Caballero.

Comment

First of all, I think the shoulder injury was real, and I think without that, Marquez beats Lopez.

Now I'm not much of a Lopez fan but if his next fights are a Marquez rematch and Gamboa, then I don't see how anyone can give him ****.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                  First of all, I think the shoulder injury was real, and I think without that, Marquez beats Lopez.

Now I'm not much of a Lopez fan but if his next fights are a Marquez rematch and Gamboa, then I don't see how anyone can give him ****.
                  I can. Because Caballero is a tougher challenge than both.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    So you got no problem with Lopez fighting a fighter that nobody gives him credit for beating the first time in a rematch instead of settling a beef with a guy who showed up at his weigh in and called his ass out?
                    Caballero is a bum who has not even rematched the fighters who have beaten him. I have no problem with Caballero's team NEGOTIATING a fight with ARUM in this BUSINESS/SPORT.

Caballero's "Career'Highlight" should consist of him talking smack about how he would beat Juan Ma.

Don't you know that his is a sport run by promoters? That Bob Arum is the one who makes fights in Top Rank?

Is that so hard to understand?

Comment

Working...
                    X