No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ivan Calderon: Segura Dominated With His Strength

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ivan Calderon: Segura Dominated With His Strength

At the Auditorio del Estado in Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico, WBO junior flyweight champion Giovani Segura (27-1-1, 23KOs) stopped Ivan Calderon (34-2-1, 6KOs) in the third round of their rematch. Last August, Segura stopped Calderon in eight rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sorry for your loss Iron Boy... Atleast you got a second chance... Keep it up Segura...

Comment

I was pulling for Iron Boy so I'm still gutted and have nothing to say

Comment

nothing neg to say about Mr. Calderon.

Comment

Like Calderón said before the fight, "this time there won't be any excuses" & there wasn't any, only the obvious, that Segura was too strong..Like a man, Calde kept his word..Segura knew Calderón could take his head shots & mainly cause Calderón rolls with the punches & that takes away power from a punch, but Segura knew the Calderón's body was soft & it worked the last time & a fighter can't roll with body shots...Calderón has had a great career & Segura's great career is practically beginning!!! Hope he keeps it up!!!

Comment

I give respect to segura on another solid win. And yes, he is huge for the weight compared to calderon. Good work!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              At the Auditorio del Estado in Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico, WBO junior flyweight champion Giovani Segura (27-1-1, 23KOs) stopped Ivan Calderon (34-2-1, 6KOs) in the third round of their rematch. Last August, Segura stopped Calderon in eight rounds.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              It happened as expected. Great career for Calderon, nice future for Segura

Comment

Went to the fight yesterday and im glad i got to see two great boxers fighting it out. One past Legend and possibley a future legend in the making. Segura is just to much for Calderon at this point in his career and i feel that he would even get the best of Calderon in his prime. I got alot of respect for both fighters and hope Segura continues dominating in his move up to 112. Calderon you are a true warrior even the Mexican fans last night gave you a round of applause as you left the ring. Respect is Respect i dont give a **** what some of the idiots say about u on this threads.

Comment

props to segura for doing it again n respect to the iron boy for not making excuses

Comment

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
                    I give respect to Segura on another solid win. And yes, he is huge for the weight compared to Calderon. Good work!
                    whats this crap about being to big, he made the weight to fight Calderon, not every fighter that's bigger always wins so throw that lame excuse out, and sometimes they get drained, but Segura a guy that can make the weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X