Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Walt Liquor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Walt Liquor

EPISODE 9. SEASON FINALE.

Today, our guest is Walt Liquor. Also known as Walt.

Sup Walt?

I"m good Ether, just got back from a week in New Orleans.

First, Tell me how broward county is different than any other place in the united states?

Broward is North Dade really nowadays, Palm Beach is the new Broward and who the fuk knows where the new Palm Beach is. You know how LA is beautiful, on the water, and spread out over miles and miles with a heavily Mexican and Asian influence. and full of gangsters and beautiful women. Broward is the same thing, more condensed with a VERY heavy Caribbean and South American influence. Cubans are big ass momma's boys in case any of you didn't know.....

What age were you when you started drinking, and clearly you prefer liquor?

The first time I got drunk I was in the summer bet 6th and 7th grade. My dad was all in the biker scene back then and it was a friend of his birthday. They thought it would be funny to get the young kid drunk. They got me so banged up that I spent the next 3 days with a throbbing headache walking around in a complete daze. They were sneaking me stuff while my dad wasn't looking. A-holes! Sad story really. I saw the guy who's party it was just last week when I was home.

I had no chance as far as not drinking. I was in bars by 15-16 consistently, being a nuisance.

Have you ever been arrested or caught breaking the law?

A few times. Most recently in late 2009, it was publicized in the lounge.

Here are my charges that I can remember through the years:

Possession of cannabis
    Vagrancy
    Assault
    Resisting X2
    Disorderly X2
    Driving on suspended X about 100. Had my license revoked for 5 years.
    No DUI's for me.

Does your spouse know you constantly have a bitch in your Avatar?

yes, but I always have her on my home page. she sees um.

Why is the lounge settling with such mediocrity? Why is it like this?

Cuz there's a ton of corny a$$ posters in here right now and a lot of the lounge rats are gone or on hiatus. There's ebbs and flows, I've seen a couple good posters from NSB in here lately. Fantasy football is over so some of us will be more active in the lounge now as well.

Plus, all the new lounge moderating and rules are crimpin the lounge style in a big way too. Nudity, race based conversation, nationalism, mod bashing etc goes a long way towards lounge entertainment. Bunch of poosies, these mods if you ask me. No mods in the lounge is how I feel, I refuse to believe some tittays in lounge threads are going to stop the mail order russian bride advertisers from throwing some dollars at boxingscene. There has to be a solution. Make it invite only or something.

True or False.

1. NSB is Shit.

False- There's some solid posters in NSB, you just have to know how to navigate NSB.

2. The Dome settles it all.

true- unless someone dips out of the squabble. If you read a dome thread that's a real battle, you will more often than not be able to tell who won the battle. It's never ever the guy who says he won it.

3. Everyone should try drinking a Beer with their meal. At least once.

True, nothing's better than a beer with breakfast, except a bloody mary.
    Beer with Grillots and grits is teh best breakfast in the world.

4. There really is such thing as finding the right woman.

True- but not gonna happen for sniveling, 24/7 video game playing 30 something poosies. you gotta man up and handle your business.

5. Your Favorite Sports teams should be from Your State/City Location.

True for me, I don't really care about who other people root for.

Do people make alts because they're afraid to get banned saying how they truly feel? , or
    more for another outlet of fun carefree of being banned?

There's so many reasons. If we're talking about the best alts, it's sort of an art for to come up with one that's actually funny (racist pine tree, j-h for awhile), or it's about creating a different persona that is undetectable to even the most astute of posters (cokezaghe loc).

Tell me your favorite teams, shows and novels. And why.

Teams:
    New Orleans Saints- my hometown, my team since I went to a Saints-Falcons game in like 84 and we lost 34-0.
    LSU Tigers- ditto
    Florida Gators- my alma mater
    Brazilian Female Volleyball team.
    Those are my only die hard teams.

Shows:
    FNF, First 48, I enjoyed Bob's Burgers, top chef, adult swim, nature shows galore and documentaries galore. I wish Dhani tackles the globe didn't get cancelled.

Books: My favorite book of all time is Ishmael. My current favorite novels are the Game of Thrones series. I'm such a geek for that shi t right now I might dress my daughter as one of Arya Stark's aliases for Halloween next year.

You, like some of the others I've interviewed, are a little older..what life advice would
    you give?

1) Get a fukn job, even if you go to school or whatever, AND especially if you hustle
    2) never loan money to friends or family, if they really need it, just give it to um. other than that, you're a big boy or girl, deal with it.
    3) Don't fuk with older dudes. If you're smart you don't ever dismiss what they say. Most likely they've already done it or seen it get done.
    4) Stop whining about shi t.

Who would you like to see me interview next year?

Mangler, I'd love it if you could find SP50 and see what his broke ass has been doing, RWK would be an entertaining interview, maybe that bitter bastard Shiranui to find out why he's so angry. I want to know if Mang Jr is Willy Wanker, so maybe one of them. If you could find Gully. Tua would be interesting if that fatass would be honest. MIB would be good as he's pretty well hated. A black person (any of um really- deedubz, dies, spb, ImDazed, SOTG, big dunn). Maybe a duel interview with Piggy and Tunney or Kaps and Prinze. Or the most popular poster on here -everyone's favorite jew/hipster/richboy.

Thanks, walt.

_____

Season 1--In Order

Ep 01 - Larry X
    Ep 02 - -MAKAVELLI-
    Ep 03 - RICHLOC
    Ep 04 - Stones!
    Ep 05 - dj Emz
    Ep 06 - reedickyaluss
    Ep 07 - Cuauhtemoc1502
    Ep 08 - PrettyBoy32
    Ep 09 - Walt Liquor

Interview Requests Denied:

squealpiggy
    Freedom
    Flab
    Rippuh
    BIGPOPPAPUMP
    MANGLER
    Dick Buffman
    wazaa.

Next Season: June 2012

RIZO
    Oasis Lad
    Boss Lady
    Kev
    Dorian
    triggerhappy
    sigrab
    BostonGuy
    More..

Next: Rate The Following Members S2, Feb 2012

Nice read.

And Walt better never ever stop with the hot chicks in his avy.

Comment

for someone who drinks every night, i still can't do beer with my meal

even if im already in full drunk mode, i'll drink water with a meal before i drink beer with it

beer's taste should never be tampered with other flavors...but that's just me

solid interview...good job Ether and Jack Busey

Comment

Good one, Walt is def an OG.

Comment

i'm surprised you were able to get micky wardonis to climb out of his alligator infested, pabst blue ribbon reeking ****hole to be interviewed.

Comment

walt knows i love him like i love me some fried 'gatuhr

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
              walt knows i love him like i love me some fried 'gatuhr

________

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post

________
                I want you to be interviewed, I want to know if you prefer Old E or Mickey's.

Comment

Good read, but I'm with Mak on the whole "beer with a meal" thing : Save that shit for afterwards.

Walt's just hardcore like that, I suppose.

Comment

A vagrant is "a person without a settled home or regular work who wanders from place to place and lives by begging;"

damn Walt! Glad to know you are doing better these days bro.
                    Last edited by 120; 12-28-2011, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X