No announcement yet.

Shaq Pulls No Punches On Stan Van Gundy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Shaq Pulls No Punches On Stan Van Gundy

"He (Howard) came with the same old, stale Patrick Ewing move so I tried to stand there and take the charge," said O'Neal.

"The new rules say if you come through, you fall. But as I fell, I realized that it was a flop and it reminded me of Coach Van Gundy’s whole coaching career. The one thing I despise is a frontrunner. First of all, none of his players like him. When it gets tough, he will become the master of panic like he did before and he will quit like he did before. The one thing I despise is frontrunners. Yeah, he’s got a young team playing good but don’t be a frontrunner. Him and his brother and even the legend on the bench ain’t done what I’ve done in my whole career. So flopping would be the wrong choice of words. "I just tried to take a charge. The (expletive) rules say you can’t stand there and get hit. You’ve got to fall. The (expletive) got the same old stinking move that Patrick Ewing has been doing his whole career. I went down, got up and didn’t complain. I see him and Stan complaining the whole game because they’ve got to. Remember, I’ve done more than him, his brother and Patrick Ewing.

"Stan Van Gundy reminds me of a broke navigational system. He knows everything about everything but ain’t never been nowhere. Think about that. If I’m right here and I type in the address of where you’re going, I know where it’s at but I’m not going there. "When a bum says some (stuff) about it and I respond, you can (expletive) cancel that cuz I know how he is in real life. We’ll see when the playoffs start and he (expletive) panics and quits like he did when he was here (in Miami). And you (expletive) print it just like that. Do I look soft to you like you can say something and I’m not going to say something?

"Notice they didn’t play me straight up. We’ll see how far they go cuz I know Stan. I said this a long time ago but I was actually talking about him: 'When the general panics, the troops will panic. Like in business, when the head panics and takes out all his stock, what happens?

Source:http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...tan_van_gundy/

oh snap! that is really cold. shaq really threw the dagger on this one.

Comment

did van gundy quit in miami or get fired? i can't remeber

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        did van gundy quit in miami or get fired? i can't remeber
        Quit. he never gave a definitive reason but everyone new it was because he didn't have control of the team and he couldn't take the pressure.

Comment

Van Gundy..............tell me how my ass tastes.

Comment

shaq really got at them but he can back it up.... i love shaq (no ****)

Comment

Shaq is a sensitive hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
                Shaq is a sensitive hoe.
                he is really is.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  Quit. he never gave a definitive reason but everyone new it was because he didn't have control of the team and he couldn't take the pressure.
                  Or because Pat Riley was forcing him out? The same Pat Riley who wanted no part of the young team Stan Van took over and coached to the playoffs.

Comment

Flopping has always been a ***** move. I cant wait until someone puts an elbow in Anderson Verajou's nose for that ****. I dont care if no one likes Stan Van, he's a great coach.

For a team lead by a guy no one likes, they sure all get a long just fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X