No announcement yet.

50 cent "Mayweather has no income outside of boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 cent "Mayweather has no income outside of boxing"

Very informative interview from 50, in which i Think he reveals a lot about his realtionship with Mayweather. He says that they have not spoken in a long time and that he is a bit angry that he got no phone call when Mayweather's son broke his arm.

He also lets it known that Mayweather has no outside income other than boxing and he is in fight, spend, fight mode. It seems that he wanted to do promoting as a way to help Mayweather out with money, as he mentions in the interview.

who give a shit. new rule if you have less then 1000 post your are not allowed to create mayweather, pacquaio related threads.

Comment

50 cent comes off as a real scum bag ! if he has or had any issues with mayweather and considers mayweather as a brother none of this would be in the public eye ! no matter what publicitiuzing their fall out is a real scum bag move ! but mayweather being a complete moron when it comes to his buisness affairs should come as no suprise to anyone with half a brain ! a fool and his money shall always part ways ! mayweather being the 2nd most reconizable fighter behind manny and not being able to capitalize off it is mind blowing ! but then again he apple doesnt fall to far from the tree and his father doesnt look like the brightest bulb in the lamp shade

Comment

It's true though. Whatever, I'm hoping SMS makes it big.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          It's true though. Whatever, I'm hoping SMS makes it big.
          its bobarum and 50cent what a team

Comment

Fiddy comes across well in these interviews. He sounds smart, and reasonable. I personally like and respect him. He doesn't trash Mayweather as a person with no integrity might. He is giving him sound and helpful business advice and expressing love for Mayweather's son. He is hoping to give the boxing fans what they crave, the top fighters facing off.

I know it may not be a simple task, but he has some credentials by succeeding in his fields to date, so my wish is that he does well as a promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
              mayweather being the 2nd most reconizable fighter behind manny and not being able to capitalize off it is mind blowing !
              Have to agree with this. It's crazy. Floyd should have a huge income for endorsements alone, instead he has no income from endorsements at all.

Comment

Not surprising. Floyd Mayweather will be broke within 10 years.

Comment

most of us knew this..... which is why we know he'll go broke 3 years into retirement. He doesn't even have an accountant

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Have to agree with this. It's crazy. Floyd should have a huge income for endorsements alone, instead he has no income from endorsements at all.
                    He doesn't need to though. It is not a necessity for someone making so many millions at once within a year.

Comment

Working...
                    X