Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug testing=Mayweather making up rules...145 lbs.=Pac making up rules?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug testing=Mayweather making up rules...145 lbs.=Pac making up rules?

I think even *******s still have a hard time wrapping their head around this one.

Was it the NSAC that ordered Cotto-Pac to be at 145? It must have been Cotto then?

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
    I think even *******s still have a hard time wrapping their head around this one.

Was it the NSAC that ordered Cotto-Pac to be at 145? It must have been Cotto then?

Comment

Manny vs. Cotto= Manny called the shots

Floyd vs. Manny = Floyd aint ****.

Comment

It was my understanding that catch weights have been common practice where as asking for random blood testing has not been. I could be wrong, but if you wouldn't mind, could you provide me with any information on fights, such as a list, which have had random blood testing, not just A blood test, but random blood testing through out the training camp and up until the fight? I mean, if its not too much trouble. I understand that we all work and have lives and all so it may take a while. But a comprehensive list of all the fights that have had random blood testing through out the span of the training camp up unitl the fight.

Comment

old news tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            Manny vs. Cotto= Manny called the shots

Floyd vs. Manny = Floyd aint ****.
            Quoted.

So it is in fact all right to act as the commissioner as long as you're Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

who cares..............pac is fightin clottey, floyd is fighting shane, just be happy with that for now

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
                It was my understanding that catch weights have been common practice where as asking for random blood testing has not been. I could be wrong, but if you wouldn't mind, could you provide me with any information on fights, such as a list, which have had random blood testing, not just A blood test, but random blood testing through out the training camp and up until the fight? I mean, if its not too much trouble. I understand that we all work and have lives and all so it may take a while. But a comprehensive list of all the fights that have had random blood testing through out the span of the training camp up unitl the fight.
                Boxing has been around for more than 150 years. I think there have been 4-5 catchweight title fights in history. None at WW. So, I will ask you again, did the NSAC order the champion to defend his belt at 145 lbs. because of the perceived lack of size of his opponent, or did Cotto demand it? Obviously Manny didn't demand it because fighters aren't the commissioners.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                  who cares..............pac is fightin clottey, floyd is fighting shane, just be happy with that for now
                  There are about 20 ******* threads you can go post that in. I'll see after the break.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Haha....thats a funny video

Comment

Working...
                    X