Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather:"Fight Again In 2010 ? Absolutely Not Im Gonna Take Another Two Years Off"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather:"Fight Again In 2010 ? Absolutely Not Im Gonna Take Another Two Years Off"

I cant believe this Bull**** Floyd, c'mon man. Dont make me put Pacquiao's head on the green ranger and use that as my avi and sig and get my rep up, I dont wanna be a ******* but your tempting me Floyd. I've stood by most of this nonsense but if you do what you say your gonna do in this interview........ dammit im gonna call it ducking....

sry for the multiple threads

Comment

Wow couple years off????

Comment

wow......... wtf

Comment

Wow and there you have it folks.. Floyd is yet again retiring knowing that his possible Zero losses is at stake..

Comment

thats gonna blow his chance on winning FOTD this decade hahahahahaha

Comment

He probably doesn't want to give any hint of the potential mega fight. But as i say in the other thread, he does sounded serious about it.

Comment

He will fight Martinez or Pacquiao in 2010.

Comment

Rule of thumb : Don't believe everything that comes out of his mouth. He WILL fight again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    He probably doesn't want to give any hint of the potential mega fight.
                    Man I hope your right, cuz the feedback from the world not just the boxing community THE WORLD would be horrible. His legacy would be complete ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X