Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire's Trainer - Vazquez Jr. is a Perfect Style For Nonito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire's Trainer - Vazquez Jr. is a Perfect Style For Nonito

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, a deal to match bantamweight king Nonito Donaire and former WBO super bantamweight champion Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. is imminent. The fight will be Donaire's first at the 122 pound limit. The fighter known as the Filipino Flash struggled to get down to 118 pounds in his previous fight versus Omar Narvaez and later revealed that he was only at 60-70% of his capacity in the fight. [Click Here To Read More]

It's going to be a good fight hopefully this fight gets sighed. I have Nonito winning this fight but you never know I like the way this Vazquez kid fights needs to work on his defense.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, a deal to match bantamweight king Nonito Donaire and former WBO super bantamweight champion Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. is imminent. The fight will be Donaire's first at the 122 pound limit. The fighter known as the Filipino Flash struggled to get down to 118 pounds in his previous fight versus Omar Narvaez and later revealed that he was only at 60-70% of his capacity in the fight. [Click Here To Read More]
      Poor Vasquez hes getting thrown to the Wolves already. He will not be ready for this fight at all.

Comment

I really like this fight..... WV2 has good pop and likes to go to the body This is Nonitos first fight at 122... Nonito is rightfully the fav but I think it will be an entertaining scrap... Just worried that WV2 get hits a little bit too often.... Recipe for disaster against Nonito but at the same time how much pop will he have at 122??? Good fight clear fave but plenty of questions....

Comment

my boy donaire gna whip some 122's til he gets gamboa or lopez at 126

Comment

Working...
          X