No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer, Arum Discuss The September 15 PPV Conflict

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer, Arum Discuss The September 15 PPV Conflict

Currently, the hottest topic of discussion in the boxing industry is the possibility of dueling pay-per-view events on September 15th in Las Vegas. At the moment, neither side is willing to budge from the date or the city.

With only two miles of driving distance between them, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., the most popular rising stars in the sport, are going to headline separate pay-per-view events.
    [Click Here To Read More]

anybody have the updates on arums stadium?

Comment

schaefer admits BOB reserve sep15th FIRST now what haters?

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
        schaefer admits BOB reserve sep15th FIRST now what haters?
        butt beautifull well mannered!

Comment

For the longest time everyone was doubting that Arum would even let Chavez Jr. fight Sergio.

Can't blame Golden Boy for not waiting around for the old turd to make up his mind.

Comment

Schaefer doesn't know about the Runnin Rebels . Bob is one crazy old bastard.

Wonder what Schaefer means by saying "HBO knows exactly why Canelo went to Showtime"? I just assumed it had to do with the new Showtime Sports President being GBP's lawyer and already having invested a lot of money into Ortiz with the Berto rematch.

Comment

Schafer is dead wrong on this one. Arum is 100% right. GBP gambled that TR didn't have the stones to make the fight and Arum called their bluff. That's on Schaefer.

Comment

I hope and pray this doesnt lead to more ppv fights on secound rate showtime.hbo is The best when it comes to boxing telecast.

Comment

I have to side with Arum on this one. Which is RARE.

Everyone thought Arum was crying wolf (which he always does) about the Sergio Martinez fight. Little did everyone know he was telling the truth about this one.

Comment

Somethings going to give but it's going to be funny until then.

Still think Arum is just making a big stink to flex nuts, I don't think Martinez is ever fighting Chavez jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X