No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Mathysse: Marcos Maidana Will Beat Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucas Mathysse: Marcos Maidana Will Beat Adrien Broner

Discussions are ongoing to finalize a fight between WBA welterweight champion Adrien Broner (27-0, 24KOs) and top contnder Marcos Maidana (34-3, 31KOs) of Argentina. The fight is being targeted for a Golden Boy Promotions pay-per-view event on November 9th from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Broner has made several statements that he wants to damage both Maidana and Matthysse. According to Matthysse, Broner will never reach him. Based on Broner's performance against Paulie Malignaggi in June, Matthysse is not convinced the very outspoken boxer can handle the bigger and more powerful fighters at 147-pounds. [Click Here To Read More]

I can see how people are writing Maidana off based on his performance against Alexander. But i have a feeling that Broner might lose this one. Maidana i think has gotten use to 147 lbs.

Comment

Maidana will be by far the toughest and hardest hitting puncher he ever faced. Unless Maidana is on a very bad day, he kos that ugly baboon easily.

Comment

Matthysse, like most of the cats in this board will be disappointed.

Comment

Broner's gonna hit Maidana clean and accurate all night. Maidana might be able to win if he makes it dirty and targets the body, breaks him down.

Comment

Hey Lucas, brush your teeth you crackhead

Comment

This will be a great fight. I think Broner wins a very close bout.

Comment

I want maidana to test that chin, lets see how it goes from there.

Comment

Danny going to score a UD on this bum and Broner gana KO that other bum. Then theyre going to go clubbin and smash hos

Comment

Broner gana roll all those punches and counter that ugly bum all night. Gana stop him in 6.

Comment

Working...
                    X