Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really think Flyod doesnt want to fight little Pac, reason inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really think Flyod doesnt want to fight little Pac, reason inside.

Since Mosley caught him really good in 2nd round and hurt him, if Flyod didnt grab Mosley arm, I really think Mosley would have finish him off.
    And that my friends is why Flyod is still shook from fighting anyone that has a good chance to beat him. I keep saying Flyod only cares about his 0, not his fans, not for belts, not much for money (although he uses this as an excuse).
    Flyod saw what Pac did to DLH, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey. And Flyod knew what his capabilities to barely beat DLH, Hatton and Pac did not easily and in brutal fashion!!!
    Im just saying Flyod is a very good boxer, but he just doesnt take risk, hince he pretend retirement before to duck Cotto, Marg, Will, Mosley. I really hope that NSAC should warn Flyod of revoking his boxing license if he pulls this crap again. This is a disgraced to boxing!!!

Yeah you never really know with Floyd. But Manny doesnt have one knock out punch power like Mosely, so its really hard to compare mosley vs Pacquaio. I think Mayweather might be saying this stuff for maybe more money or to make sure Pacquaio does all the drug tests.

Comment

Why risk losing when you can just sit on your "0" and retire? Being undefeated means you're the greatest of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
        Since Mosley caught him really good in 2nd round and hurt him, if Flyod didnt grab Mosley arm, I really think Mosley would have finish him off.
        And that my friends is why Flyod is still shook from fighting anyone that has a good chance to beat him.
        I keep saying Flyod only cares about his 0, not his fans, not for belts, not much for money (although he uses this as an excuse).
        Flyod saw what Pac did to DLH, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey. And Flyod knew what his capabilities to barely beat DLH, Hatton and Pac did not easily and in brutal fashion!!!
        Im just saying Flyod is a very good boxer, but he just doesnt take risk, hince he pretend retirement before to duck Cotto, Marg, Will, Mosley. I really hope that NSAC should warn Flyod of revoking his boxing license if he pulls this crap again. This is a disgraced to boxing!!!
        You talking about the Mosley that won ONE round. Give me a break.

Comment

Working...
        X