Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dunkin: ‘Non-Stop’ Rios won’t fight Pacquiao any different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dunkin: ‘Non-Stop’ Rios won’t fight Pacquiao any different

Cameron Dunkin, manager of junior welterweight star Brandon Rios, spoke to BoxingScene.com about his eagerness to make a fight between his client and Manny Pacquiao.

“I’ve been talking about this fight for awhile,” Dunkin told BoxingScene.com. “As far as a defining fight, this is it.”

Top Rank CEO Bob Arum has brought up Apr. 20 for Pacquiao’s next fight date after the Filipino pound-for-pounder's fourth clash with Juan Manuel Marquez on Dec. 8. Considering the industry buzz after Rios’s thrilling stoppage of Mike Alvarado last Saturday, the possibility of Pacquiao-Rios in 2013 has increased exponentially. [Click Here To Read More]

fight makes no sense whatsoever.. i say Rios should fight Bradley.. if he wins then maybe he could fight Pac.. but i still think its a stupid fight...

Comment

Bradley is all wrong for Rios IMO, he's a tough guy who can box.
      Pac will smash Rios, but jesus, if it was PPV in the UK I would give up my cash as that will be one hell of a fight whilst it lasts, no doubt about getting short changed or fixed cards as both these guys are real fighters

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
        fight makes no sense whatsoever.. i say Rios should fight Bradley.. if he wins then maybe he could fight Pac.. but i still think its a stupid fight...
        He isn't beating Bradley...that's his problem with that equation.

All these guys just try and position themselves for the Maywether Pacquiao sweepstakes. They should fight each other, make your own history. Boxing is annoying at the moment, great fights are not getting made because people don't want to risk a loss unless it's against one of the golden gooses.

Comment

Rios is going to get hurt......

Comment

if pac can't get chicken floyd, rios would be the best option...

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
              if pac can't get chicken floyd, rios would be the best option...
              if chicken pac can't get the balls to fight a real fighter like mayweather.then why not rios. neither has a jab nor have defense plus both are one dimensional.rios is made for pacquiao to continue to look good.

Comment

Rios is tough, but He's NO WHERE in any P4P list for a reason, but that won't stop Snob Arum from playing his monopoly boxing game.

Comment

am I in the twilight zone?? why are people pushing for this fight. I get lots of people hate Rios with a passion, but why send him in to receive serious damage. Pac will eat him up. A relentless, brutal assault by pac. Rios has nothing, never had anything, and never will have anything. It'll be a heavy bag session for pac. God I hope not. I hate Rios and all, but I dont wish serious pain on him..

Comment

pacquiao's bigger, faster, stronger

and as an added incentive, will try to kill rios for making fun of freddie roach's parkinsons conditions

Comment

Working...
                    X