No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K9 Discusses Wolak, Mayorga, Unification Tourney, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: K9 Discusses Wolak, Mayorga, Unification Tourney, More

BoxingScene.com recently caught up with IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage. The former Contender series participant has engaged in a war of worlds with contender Pawel "The Raging Bull" Wolak in recent weeks on this site. Bundrage speaks about the possibility of facing Wolak, rumors of a potential fight against Ricardo Mayorga, and his idea for a junior middleweight tournament. [Click Here To Read More]

K9 Get That $ Boy

I agree with you Champ belts do matter, Floyd love belts also he just happens to be a driving force where he's going to get money no matter what. Roy Jones Jr. is still around chasing belts because that's what made him who he is. If you never win or defend a belt you won't get the money fights. Just make sure you don't spend it all because it's only a season and seasons end!

Comment

K9 is a weak champion if he fights mayorga he loses that belt if its on the line

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        K9 is a weak champion if he fights mayorga he loses that belt if its on the line
        K9 will beat the hell out of Mayorga.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          K9 will beat the hell out of Mayorga.
          johnm is bangin' jew broads.

Comment

K9 is more chump than champ...

fight Vanes if you want a credible opponent on your resume. I think Vanes could stop K9

Comment

K9 is a chump huh, That's why the top guys dont want to risk it all fighting him. And real chumps like Vanes, Wolak, and Latimore, and Lara begging for a shot. lol why should K9 care about putting a credible opponent on his resume? Hes the champ. Vanes not credible. what makes him credible Training with Freddie? Not! K9 can fight guys thats rated 15 the remainder of his career if he wants. as long as he keeps winning. He will get his just do HATER!!! K9 dont need Vanes. Vanes need K9

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
              K9 is more chump than champ...

fight Vanes if you want a credible opponent on your resume. I think Vanes could stop K9

Comment

I would put K9 RIGHT NOW in the top 10 PFP! That is PFP of the all-time mediocre, nondescript fighters to hold a championship till a real champ comes along. He is holding a belt till a real champ comes knocking on the door to pick it up and rightfully take it away.

Comment

Working...
                X