Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is nobody calling out golden boy for hiding drug cheats?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is nobody calling out golden boy for hiding drug cheats?

They have unique contract so usada report to them and they decide what to do with the boxer. When a drug agency vada went with the law, they caught out two of their fighters and said, golden have then tried to shut down vada and tarnish their reputation.

So many of their fighters have rumored to tested positive and lots have yet people seem to be oblivious to it?

Morales? Berto? Pederson

pretty much known floyd also got caught with drugs but Gb and Usada hid it under the table with an excuse

how long will these phonies continue this goody good act?

Interesting perspective, I never knew GBP tried to shut down VADA.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      They have unique contract so usada report to them and they decide what to do with the boxer. When a drug agency vada went with the law, they caught out two of their fighters and said, golden have then tried to shut down vada and tarnish their reputation.

So many of their fighters have rumored to tested positive and lots have yet people seem to be oblivious to it?

Morales? Berto? Pederson

pretty much known floyd also got caught with drugs but Gb and Usada hid it under the table with an excuse

how long will these phonies continue this goody good act?
      Isn't VADAs rep already tarnished because the have the biggest PED peddler working for them?

Also didnt USADA catch morales, berto and Peterson?

Comment

Originally posted by Ve Ri Tas View Post
        Isn't VADAs rep already tarnished because the have the biggest PED peddler working for them?

Also didnt USADA catch morales, berto and Peterson?
        VADA caught berto & peterson. Conte doesn't work for VADA.

Comment

GBP fighters who test positive for steroids: Berto, Peterson, Morales. Suspension time: 0 months

TR fighter caught with weed: JCC...Suspension time: will be 6+ months

Lets not forget dumping quillins and winkys tests. Obviously they dont give a fcuk about drug cheats. GBP is like the Church with ****sexuality

Comment

GBP's contracting of USADA is completely farcical. VADA had the audacity to actually catch cheats and stop them fighting and Schaefer lost his shit over it.

Comment

Because a lot of this site has a blind love for Golden Boy that completely baffles me.

Comment

Same reason they aren't calling manny out for not doing advanced testing I suppose.

Comment

He doesn't want his cash cow exposed failed 3 test I'm sure you know whom I'm talking about. ( Mayweather ) !

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                    VADA doesn't include weed in their illegal substances list...one reason to like VADA,,
                    Good, its complete bull****. Yet weed gets biggest suspensions in boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X