Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 158: GSP vs Diaz Press Conference (FULL VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 158: GSP vs Diaz Press Conference (FULL VIDEO)

Starts at 19:20.

Diaz growing back the old school goatee, no ****

Nick: They don't test for steroids here.(Canada)
    Dana: They test for everything here.
    Nick: Oh, good to know...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        Nick is always trying to stretch these conspiracy theories out. He's the new BJ Penn. Comes up with a new bs theory every time he talks and every single time he gets proven wrong.

Montreal has the most advanced drug/PED testing lab in the WORLD. MLB sends their blood and urine samples to a lab in Montreal.

Richard Pound who is one of the pioneers of PED testing, lives in Montreal. He is still leading the way when it comes to banning PED's in all sports and athletics. He's the former president of WADA(World Anti-Doping Agency) which is currently based in Montreal. And they're probably the ones who are gonna be doing the tests for this fight I would assume.

Comment

Nick will be MIA the night of the fight locked up in his room with a bong.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
            Nick is always trying to stretch these conspiracy theories out. He's the new BJ Penn. Comes up with a new bs theory every time he talks and every single time he gets proven wrong.

Montreal has the most advanced drug/PED testing lab in the WORLD. MLB sends their blood and urine samples to a lab in Montreal.

Richard Pound who is one of the pioneers of PED testing, lives in Montreal. He is still leading the way when it comes to banning PED's in all sports and athletics. He's the former president of WADA(World Anti-Doping Agency) which is currently based in Montreal. And they're probably the ones who are gonna be doing the tests for this fight I would assume.
            I'm sure he's well respected, but with a name like Dick Pound, you know he must have been made fun of in school. Just saying.

Comment

Surprised Nick actually showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                Surprised Nick actually showed up.
                I think it shows he really wants the fight. Watching him answer any kind of questions is painful. If I had a dollar for every time he said "you know" I could retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  I'm sure he's well respected, but with a name like Dick Pound, you know he must have been made fun of in school. Just saying.
                  lol thats why I intentionally wrote Richard even though he is more well known as 'Dick'.

Nobody would take my post seriously if I wrote Dick Pound.

Comment

Yeah, but even writing Richard Pound, it's still on people's minds. Sounds more like the name of a p o r n star lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X