No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Duane Ford To Explain Pacquiao-Bradley Card To Lampley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Duane Ford To Explain Pacquiao-Bradley Card To Lampley

Judge Duane Ford will be a guest Saturday night on the second installment of “The Fight Game With Jim Lampley.”

The half-hour show will debut on HBO at midnight EDT, after the live broadcast of a middleweight title fight that’ll match Mexico’s Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. against Ireland’s Andy Lee from the Sun Bowl in El Paso, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not a pac fan BUT je clearly won that fight ... wtf have they got a 74 yr old judging the fight? Most 74 yr olds I know struggle to see further than s feet ... also if this jude says Bradley clearly won then why score it 115-113? Plus how come the stats shows Pac making more punches and with a higher percentage? I don't know about u, but stats don't lie, ppl do ... just saying!

Comment

Comment

**** Lampley Ford shouldn't have to explain his score to know damn body period

Comment

I watched the fight again. The 1st four and the last 3 rds I can see going to Bradley. But they were close and not obvious one way or another. The was a high priced amteur fight imo. Lack of skill from pacq and bradley. And did anyone wonder y pacq couldnt drop bradley after landing his left on multiple occassions? I mean, he did put ssm on his couch after landing it? And ssm steroids or not, has a solid chin.

Looks like team pacq are out of smoke.

Comment

Ford surely will be in denial...
            I hope he mans up and acccept his mistakes... It will better serve him...

I hope Lampley will play the full fight and dissect round by round... In slowmo if necessary!!!

It's not that Pacquiao missing a lot and throws widely as Ford said...
            The question is, did Bradley did enough?????

TOO MEN/WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO JUDGE ANYMORE!!!
            They have poor eye sight and brain reaction is already slow...

Comment

This should be interesting. I just hope Jim asks tough questions and not just give Ford a pass.

Comment

Last I checked Lampley isn't a professional judge with 30 years of boxing experience. Ford doesn't have to explain himself to Mr.Bang Bang Bang

Comment

Ford was reading the forums from Pac haters who said Bradley had to ko Pac to get a decision as Arum wouldnt allow Pac to lose, and Pac wouldnt lose any decsion.

So ford decided to throw a spanner in the works, but he overdid it and got carried away, telling himself i dont do what Arum says im my own man.

Comment

yeah i had it 8 to 4 no sound on that ref is old but not blind pretty damn good to get it right the first night where i thought pac won at first pac missed tons of shots jim said he was landing bradly deserves his credit all fighter should have more than one game plan pac fualt if he didnt

Comment

Working...
                    X