No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver: Green Hurt Me Twice But I Never Let Him Know

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tarver: Green Hurt Me Twice But I Never Let Him Know

SYDNEY — Antonio Tarver became a five-time world champion after stopping Australian Danny Green after nine rounds of their IBO Cruiserweight title fight in Sydney on Wednesday. Tarver, 42, won the International International Boxing Organisation title with a flurry of blows that had Green dazed on the ropes until the bell came to his rescue at the end of the ninth round.

[Click Here To Read More]

fight was boring due to green moving around so much but tarver look decent maybe him and roy jones fight again lol tarver v.s haye maybe

Comment

I'm happy for Tarver. Wish I could have watched it. These older fighters are proving that skills pay the bills.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        SYDNEY — Antonio Tarver became a five-time world champion after stopping Australian Danny Green after nine rounds of their IBO Cruiserweight title fight in Sydney on Wednesday. Tarver, 42, won the International International Boxing Organisation title with a flurry of blows that had Green dazed on the ropes until the bell came to his rescue at the end of the ninth round.

Hopkins vs Tarver 2 , I can see it now. Bye Bye belt Antonio.

Comment

Props to Tarver on a very good win..I only saw the ending(they have the video on fight news) & even thou at the end of the 9th Green was OUT on his feet & NO idea of what the fuk was going on, the bell saved Green from being sent completely to the land of unconsciousness by Tarver!! Green was about 2 more punches away from there!! Good move by Green's brother on stopping the fight..

Comment

congratulations to tarver; ive never been a huge fan but i was impressed that he got up for this fight 100% and showed he is still relevant.

Comment

Just saw the whole fight its up on youtube now, Tarver looked very sharp and fast compared to how mediocre he looked at HW against Aguilera. He should stay at 200 where he looks natural and still has pop aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Green has a better record than Tarver, see, I told you he was a better fighter

Waiting.....

Comment

Congrats to Magic Man, I'm really anxious to hear about who he'll fight next, can't wait!

Comment

Dummy you just let the world know

Comment

Working...
                    X