This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Islam a viloent religion?

I can point out verse after verse where Allah instructs his followers to engage in violent acts against unbelievers.

The reason that they usually mention that the criminal or terrorist is Muslims is because 9 times out of 10, that Muslim criminal or terrorist was motivated by his religious ideology.

Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. 2:191-2

kill the children of disbelievers . It is Allah's will. 6:137

Smite the necks of the disbelievers whenever you find them. 47:4

Source : Koran 47:4 , 2:191-2

So all this is Bull Crap?.....If so why dose it show in real life...Muslims Beheading Suicide Bombs Stoning women to death i See it every day just accept it and not fight

this thread was clearly started to stir up a fight........

Comment

Violent as opposed to what? Isnt that how you spread the word of your god? Kill everybody who doesnt agree with you.

Comment

lost in translation

Comment

Comment

[IMG]http://bourgy.com/images/not_this_****_again.jpeg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              Violent as opposed to what? Isnt that how you spread the word of your god? Kill everybody who doesnt agree with you.

Religion is all about control and power.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
                99% of people pick their religion based on what their parents believe. If I were to pick a religion Id have to study every active religion in the world and possibly a few ancient religions just to make sure I was making the right choice. Im way too lazy and unmotivated for that. I don't believe all this **** is an accident, but I also dont think it can be explained as simply as some bigshot watching every move you make.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
                  Mankind is all about control and power. Unfortunitely, they use religion is an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Mankind is all about control and power. Unfortunitely, they use religion is an excuse.

That's why they were formed in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                    X