No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Sosa Takes Out Roilo Golez in Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edgar Sosa Takes Out Roilo Golez in Seven Rounds

WBC International flyweight champion Edgar Sosa (44-7, 26KOs) has started off on the right foot in 2012. The 'Little Giant' is back after securing a seventh round knockout over Filipino Roilo Golez (13-8, 5KOs) at a packed Foro Polanco in Mexico City. The Mexican wanted to secure a knockout victory and he came through at 2:30 of the seventh round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBC International flyweight champion Edgar Sosa (44-7, 26KOs) has started off on the right foot in 2012. The 'Little Giant' is back after securing a seventh round knockout over Filipino Roilo Golez (13-8, 5KOs) at a packed Foro Polanco in Mexico City. The Mexican wanted to secure a knockout victory and he came through at 2:30 of the seventh round............

In other results, Francisco Pozo won by KO in the first round over Efren Bautista at featherweight, while Roberto Ucheta won by TKO in the fourth round of a super flyweight bout over Ariel Gonzalez. Emmanuel Rodriguez won a unanimous decision over Daniel Romero after four rounds at featherweight.

[Click Here To Read More]
    it looked like a draw or that Ariel Gonzalez won.(ref liftted his hand ?)
    Ariel Gonzalez had one of the worse cuts from a head butt
    i have ever seen about 5-6 inches.

Comment

As I've said before Roilo Golez is a nobody in Philippine boxing. This is not an excuse but if the Mexican wants war, there's Milan Melindo, Froilan Saludar or even Denver Cuello.

Comment

Sosa whoops all those flips

Comment

Whoever sent Golez (13-7)to Mexico should hanged. Now Golez is 13-8, I wonder who's the next champion that would send him to the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
            As I've said before Roilo Golez is a nobody in Philippine boxing. This is not an excuse but if the Mexican wants war, there's Milan Melindo, Froilan Saludar or even Denver Cuello.
            Very true. It should be only the best vs the best in a rivalry. A loss is no shame when you have the honor and courage to fight the best.

Comment

Originally posted by delpilar View Post
              Whoever sent Golez (13-7)to Mexico should hanged. Now Golez is 13-8, I wonder who's the next champion that would send him to the hospital.
              Yeah, that wasn't right. As I've said many times, I would ban boxing if I could to be perfectly honest. The UFC is much safer.

Comment

Working...
              X