Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe Floyd's father's condition is getting worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Floyd's father's condition is getting worse?

Guys, boxing aside, maybe Floyd really need some time with his family? It's just strange how the whole thing went down. Bob was very supportive of Floyd's decision, and there were ZERO trashtalking from both camps. It's not normal from both camps. Maybe there's really more to it in a personal level than we should know. And I think this is another reason why Floyd/GBP/TopRank are keeping quiet because they don't want it publicly known? My guess is they use Roger's trial as a cover up since that's already reported publicly.

That must be it! Especially when you consider how much FMJ has cared about Floyd Sr during the last decade!
    Last edited by Bring It On; 07-19-2010, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
      That must be it! Especially when you consider how much FMJ has cared about Floyd Sr during the last decade!
      All that was really reported was from Floyd's mouth, nothing more. No comments from Greenberg, Ellerbe, DeLahoya, Schaeffer, and even Koncz was respectful of Floyd's decision. I'm basing this mainly for the lack of trashtalking from both camps, which is NOT normal. Don't you find that strange?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        All that was really reported was from Floyd's mouth, nothing more. No comments from Greenberg, Ellerbe, DeLahoya, Schaeffer, and even Koncz was respectful of Floyd's decision. I'm basing this mainly for the lack of trashtalking from both camps, which is NOT normal. Don't you find that strange?
        Yeah...very strange. It seems as if something is going on, and it ain't the supposed fear. Even Arum was respectful.

I speculated on this in another thread. This is certainly an unpleasant possibility. I feel for Floyd if this is the case. I am glad they mended the rift.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
          its a suprise floyd even cares about his father, the same with roy jones

those dudes got beat up as kids, had no childhood and had to eat, drink and sleep boxing if they werent going to school. ur comment is pretty disrespectful

Comment

bwhahahhahaha!!!! look at these ***** apologists coming up with every ****in excuse to allow floyd to duck pac.

you ***** apologists are ****in pathetic douche bags. you mutha****as are a disgrace to true boxing fans. mutha****a

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
              well its either pac's team fearing they will never make the most lucrative match in boxing and being respectful, you see pac also dropped the defamation lawsuits

u do however have a valid point, floyd sr was very active training young fighters up until 2 years ago when he publicly mentioned his longue disease. he was said to train zab judah last year and we never heard anything about that after the one announcement, so floyd sr's health issues could definitely be a factor

Comment

I doubt it.. I'm pretty sure Floyd sr was on some talk show last night...

Comment

Bob Arum is never hesitant in bad mouthing Mayweather, but all of a sudden he kept saying "Don't blame Mayweather!". I found that weird, but anyway I hope all is well with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    bwhahahhahaha!!!! look at these ***** apologists coming up with every ****in excuse to allow floyd to duck pac.

you ***** apologists are ****in pathetic douche bags. you mutha****as are a disgrace to true boxing fans. mutha****a
                    LOL, yeah mutha****as! oh wait...
                    Like I said, I'm only basing this theory on how both camps are reacting. If you don't see how strange it is, then I guess I can't help you.

Again with me being called a *****, lol. PILIPINO AKO GAGO! This board is too funny, it's either you're a ***** or a *******. It's impossible to be neutral lol.

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                    well its either pac's team fearing they will never make the most lucrative match in boxing and being respectful, you see pac also dropped the defamation lawsuits

u do however have a valid point, floyd sr was very active training young fighters up until 2 years ago when he publicly mentioned his longue disease. he was said to train zab judah last year and we never heard anything about that after the one announcement, so floyd sr's health issues could definitely be a factor
                    If there were more reports from well known sportswriters out there about how this whole deal really went down, then I wouldn't be making these theories, and Senior being sick is really a private matter and we haven't heard from him.

You bet that if we find out Senior is fine, then yeah I can admit Floyd didn't want the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X