Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I See No Point in Fighting Manny Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: I See No Point in Fighting Manny Pacquiao Again

Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs) is holding the high hand. The four division world champion doesn't see a reason for a fifth fight with Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs). Since 2004, Marquez has been chasing fights with Pacquiao. He practically begged and used every tactic possible to secure a third match in 2011. After knocking Pacquiao out in the sixth round of last December's fourth showdown, Marquez almost retired but made a decision to continue fighting.

[Click Here To Read More]

Delusional,really delusional;MANNY was destroying his face before that lucky punch and gave him three fights for a chance to go out victorious after their draw so far....JMM is delusional and a cry baby but it's not a new thing from him infact he didn't want to let NACHO train MORALES because MORALES didn't fight him at their FEATHERWEIGHT's TIME,but this is another story.JMM is delusional to me,here in ITALY we want to see the 5th fight everybody.

Comment

Besides bitter *******s and bob arum no one wants to see a 5th fight.

Comment

jmm/ Bradley anyone ?? or Rios ?

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
          Delusional,really delusional;MANNY was destroying his face before that lucky punch and gave him three fights for a chance to go out victorious after their draw so far....JMM is delusional and a cry baby but it's not a new thing from him infact he didn't want to let NACHO train MORALES because MORALES didn't fight him at their FEATHERWEIGHT's TIME,but this is another story.JMM is delusional to me,here in ITALY we want to see the 5th fight everybody.
          Lucky punch?? jaja ok italian boy...

Comment

im glad this was his decision time to close the book on that battle. what happens if pac man wins then a 6th? when does it stop when someone wins two decisive victories in a row? that could take 100 years

Comment

I expect to see many threads why is Marquez ducking a Pacquiao rematch.Pacquiao was whopping his ass before the KO now he"s scared

Comment

Delusional haters will hate....It don't matta who was winning the fight, the point was that in all the fights the results were unsatisfactory. Marquez felt that the only way to win a fight was a KO because of the judges. I agree.....

Marquez risked his usual approach and went for the KO....He did look like he had more chemical enhancement than a chicken breast at KFC but.....one issue at a time.

Comment

Stick to your guns JMM. That beautiful right hand closed the chapter on the JMM - Pac rivalry. Only butt hurt Pacquiao fans and Bob Aum himself want a 5th fight.

Comment

why do fans care what three idiotic or dirty judges write on a scorecard?

how do three incompetent judges change a fans view that these are very

competitive and elite fights?

hell i would watch ten fights between these two fighters i could care less what

the judges score or the fighters make,

as a fan i want to be entertained, and these two have a great rivarly...

what boxing fan wouldnt want to watch these guys fight?

**** ill watch them fight in the gym then..

99% of posters on here on like unhappy divorced women,,,,,

just spiteful and full of complaint...

this site sucks anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X