Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've never had the pleasure of being deep throatedl!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never had the pleasure of being deep throatedl!!!!!!

What is it like? Anyone here been able to get their whole meat and veg sucked off at the same time?

No girl has been able to take me all the way, what is the biggest a girl can take?

What is it like? Anyone here been able to get their whole meat and veg sucked off at the same time?

No girl has been able to take me all the way, what is the biggest a girl can take?

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post

no girl has been able to take me all the way, what is the biggest a girl can take?
      Doesnt mean youre big brah lol, some girls just suck. Just force it down brah

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
        Doesnt mean youre big brah lol, some girls just suck. Just force it down brah

I don't want to go to prison because I made a girl choke on my chicken. The girl in that video was able to pull away at the last second, if I brutalised a girls mouth with my sword I might not be able to control myself.

I always hold their head down and in position to accept me but they always find a way of breaking my grip.

Comment

aka never had a blow job ever.

Comment

....Evidence REMOVED,

Mods, tell me to remove it and I will.
            Last edited by cupocity303; 02-20-2013, 07:51 PM.

Comment

straight up bro. delete that with swiftness.

Comment

^why in the world would they tell you to remove that?

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                aka never had a blow job ever.
                Lol, this

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                  ^why in the world would they tell you to remove that?

I don't know. A warning first instead of dropping the ban hammer immediately. After all, it is a thread about deep throating. I don't make the topics I just participate in them (i.e. just like with the 'racist jokes' thread).

Comment

no warnings for that. the word pron is censored for crying out loud.

Comment

Working...
                    X