No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward, Carl Froch Eager For Atlantic City Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward, Carl Froch Eager For Atlantic City Battle

NEW YORK – The stakes couldn’t be higher, the drama more intense. On Saturday, Oct. 29, two confident reigning world champions–one from America, the other from Europe–will collide in the eagerly awaited Super Six World Boxing Classic Final, a World Championship Unification, live on SHOWTIME® (10 p.m. ET/PT, delayed on the West Coast) from the historic Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, N.J.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm ready to find out about ticket prices so I can see if I can go. I really want to see this fight live.

Comment

Man I cant wait for this fight..makes up for the whole super six.

Comment

:wank: :wank:

Comment

This will be good.

Can't wait I tell ya.

Comment

oh yeah ill be there baby boardwalk hall lets goooooooo

Comment

Lord willing myself and my wife(her 1st major fight) will be there!!!!!! Betting on Ward!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Andre Ward is going to give Froch a boxing lesson for 12 rounds and win by UD

Comment

This is a fight to look forward to. I can't wait to hit the craps table & finally attend a fight worth watching! I literally LOL'd at the fact the Lucian Bute wasn't even mentioned in this article and he is supposedly the #1 Super Middleweight in the world with 7 title defenses against girl scouts.

Comment

Anyone wanna make a bet on how many headbutts/lowblows/clinches will be done by Ward? I bet

10 Headbutts
                    7 Lowblow's
                    500 clinches (anytime he gets on the inside)

Comment

Working...
                    X