No announcement yet.

My Boy is Pushing Drugs through my GF's friends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] My Boy is Pushing Drugs through my GF's friends

Basically I just recently introduced my usual friends to the group of friends that my GF is around and I just found out that my boy is trying to push drugs, mostly weed thru them.

He is mostly telling the girls to come thru and smoke with him even tho they never smoked, so he can take advantage of them after they pass out from the amount of weed he gets them to smoke. And I have witnessed it twice where he was pretty much raping a girl passed out in the bathroom

Basically I don't know what to do because saying anything to anyone or the actual girl will only embarrass her but I also don't want her taken advantage of

She's only 17 btw and he's 21
    Last edited by Russian Crushin; 11-28-2011, 08:32 AM.

Smack the **** out of him and tell him to stop being rapey?

I don't even know how one would struggle with what to do in a situation like this. You know he is wrong.

Comment

It's really hard to pass out from smoking weed. Even as a first time smoker, unless of course it's laced with something. In which case report that fucker. That shit isn't cool.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        Smack the **** out of him and tell him to stop being rapey?

I don't even know how one would struggle with what to do in a situation like this. You know he is wrong.
        I did I told him but he might still do it secretly...this whole situation is a secret and I found out accidently when I saw a text he sent her.

If I tell her, she will be completely embarrassed And probably wont believe me cuz my boy seems like such a nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
          It's really hard to pass out from smoking weed. Even as a first time smoker, unless of course it's laced with something. In which case report that fucker. That shit isn't cool.
          Well she has only smoked 2 times her whole love and the first time about a year ago she passed out after just a couple hits

She is also very naive and guillible

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            I did I told him but he might still do it secretly...this whole situation is a secret and I found out accidently when I saw a text he sent her.

If I tell her, she will be completely embarrassed And probably wont believe me cuz my boy seems like such a nice guy
            Tell your girlfriend then. Let her tell her friend. Obviously you feel concern over the situation, enough to ask about it, but really how would you feel if you said nothing and he goes all the way and does rape her?

I saw your edit as well, she is 17. She is a little girl. I don't care how many people quote this and tell me 17 is not a little girl, but I personally know for a fact, 17 year old girls have no kind of common sense. No matter how 'mature' they come across. I wouldn't do a tenth of what I did at 17 at 27.

I am sure if you tell her and she is embarrassed, she will get over it, but the chances of her just 'getting over' being raped are slim to none.

Again, your friend needs a massive slap to the teeth.

Comment

well well; you ain't so perfect now. Its not your problem, let those girls figure out on their own. Use their own brain for once to catch on to what's happening.

Comment

are you for real

Comment

You sure it's only weed?

I've seen friends and girls take hits from a grav bong and they never pass out.

Yet again, I don't smoke so I really wouldn't know.

That's quite low with what your boy is doing, but yet again, I can't take much as I like getting girls stupid with alcohol for the & 's

You should say something to him, don't tell your girl or the girls he's taking advantage of, tell him to quit that ****, she's a minor and if she opens her mouth he'll become jail buttbait. Don't know how close you really are with him, so not sure how he'lll react.

Comment

Let them find out the hard way!

Comment

Working...
                    X